Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHot Tools
Tiny Bubbles Turbo IONIC Salon Dryer

Hot Tools Tiny Bubbles Turbo IONIC Salon Dryer

by Hot Tools

Direct ION Technology®: The patented technology maximizes the benefits of ionic airflow by injecting a high volume of ions into the air stream and depositing them directly onto the hair.  ION TECHNOLOGY® is the answer to the end of frizz and the beginning of smooth, silky manageable hair. With drying times up to 50% faster than non-ionic dryers, it s a perfect marriage of form and function. Professional Features: Newly designed and engineered motor for quiet operation and maximum airflow. Turbo 1875 watts - powerful airflow, super quiet performance. Lightweight - only 14.4 oz. Variable ion dial accommodates all hair types. Multiple speed / heat combinatio.

Why is this so freaking pretty? I need
Se descompone rápido?
Start your review of Hot Tools Tiny Bubbles Turbo IONIC Salon Dryer!
How would you rate this product?
Gillian M.
Grahamsville, NY
I love this product and it is inexpensive ! I recommend it to you and I would buy it again!
Abbie K.
Hubbard Lake, MI
The color adds to the awesomeness of this blow dryer. It stays hot and works very well! I suggest it to all of my friends!
CHIKH Y.
oran
I like this blow dryer its easy to use and dries my hair really well when wet I like how leaves my hair after I style it, This attachment is my best friend lol , I highly recommend this product.. A really great hair dryer , Drys my hair really fast.Without leaving it frizzy.
Kaylynn T.
This is an okay tool if you are looking for something that will help you until you get a blow dryer that is better. But this one is really bomb.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...