Hot Tools Tiny Bubbles-1

Hot Tools Tiny Bubbles-1" Flat Iron w/Nano

BY HOT TOOLS

NanoCeramic: Emits gentle, far-infrared heat that is kinder to hair, sealing the cuticle and eliminating frizz. Hair glides effortlessly across the nanoceramic surface. Leaves the hair soft and shiny. Pulse Technology® for Gets Hot Stays Hot™ performance – senses heat loss and begins restoring it immediately so the iron stays hot! Professional Features. NanoCeramic ultra smooth surface for frizz-free styles. Ceramic heater generates fast heat up and instant heat recovery. Pulse Technology®. Ultra slim, easy-to-hold design. Variable heat settings, heats up to 430° F  &l. see more...

Hot Tools Tiny Bubbles-1
Hot Tools Tiny Bubbles-1" Flat Iron w/Nano
Alex C.
Arvada, CO
I bought this after my Chi broke and I'm glad I did. I love this straightener! It hasn't let me down and it was wa cheaper than the Chi. It works just as well as any other straightener and will repurchase if I ever need to! It's got didfeeent temps and does the job like you woukd need it to!
Devon W.
Kettering, OH
I bought this straightener for about $50, 6ish years ago, and it's still going strong. It will always be my go to straightner. It heats up fast, and gets your hair right without having to go over a bunch of times!
Natalie H.
Knoxville, TN
Love this flat iron! I have extremely thick, coarse, curly hair and this iron does the trick. You can control the heat settings and the cord does not get tangles easily. I typically use this product once a week and my hair stays flat for at least 4-5 days. The iron leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth. I would highly recumbent this product and would most definitely buy again.
Stephanie N.
Bradley, IL
I have been using this straightener for over a year now. I was pretty irritated when I had only had it for a few months and it quit working. I took it back to Ulta and they exchanged it for me without a problem. It has been about 9 months since then and the straightener is working perfectly. It heats up quickly and leaves my hair feeling silky soft. It is by far the best brand that I have used in the 10 years that I have been straightening my hair!
Lauren T.
I absolutely love this straightener! I've used it for over a year and it's still working great! It's able to heat up to 420 degrees F. It heats up very quickly, like within 10 to 15 seconds it'll burn your finger - so don't put your finger there! Since I've got this, I've been able to do my hair so much quicker. I love this straightener!
Rachel P.
Hot Tools products work great on thick hair. I've had a hard time finding products that can style my hair. This brand works just as great as CHI, and unlike CHI I haven't had any mechanical malfunctions.
Katiria S.
Shreveport, LA
Great flat iron I really love using it is the only one I use now it leaves my hair so smooth and silky I love it I will definitely recommend this to anybody
Emme O.
Seattle, WA
The flat iron is a cute design but I really don't think it's that good . It's just a cheap flat iron it works but their if definitely room for improvement .
Sharon Y.
Minneapolis, MN
My staple hair straightener! I use it almost every day and it does the truck straightening and curling my hair. Fits in my hand perfectly.
Hayleigh B.
I’ve had this straightener forever and it’s still in perfect condition. It’s straightens my hair very well and is so cute!