BY HOT TOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Smart Heat triple-barrel waver delivers customized heat to create beautiful, glamorous waves. The nano ceramic barrel delivers gentle far infrared heat to seal the hair cuticle, locking in moisture for a silky, shiny, frizz-free style. select hair type; smart waver selects optimum temperature extra-wide thumb press; easy-to-read LED display safety stand; temperature lock includes instruction booklet Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty. Imported. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month.

Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this on Amazon.com for a great price. This is a really fun tool for creating fun party looks. It generates powerful heat so you can create that perfect look in just minutes. Like all Hot Tools, this product was created to last. I have had mine for years, and have never had an issue!
Alexandra S.
Franklin, WI
Love my waver! Beach wave perfection quick and easy. Definitely affordable, and worth it....will be satisfied and and happy once you've tried. I have a lot of hair, but it's fine. Easy for me to achieve the beachwave look, might take longer for ladies to achieve the look with thick hair.
Catrina M.
Altamonte Springs
my hair is super thick and long so it takes me a while to do my hair with this. i use it kind of like a crimper though, so that may be why. and i take super small sections. it takes a while to heat up but for the price it's not bad
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
I used this a couple times in college (my friend owned it), and I thought the results were very impressed and the waves held up really well - it harkens back to 90s style for sure, but if you're cool with that this is a great waver!
Brooke M.
Paragould, AR
It is hard for my hair to hold curl, but this gives perfect beach waves. Hot tools I see the only one that keeps my hair curly. It does not leave my hair feeling damaged like others.
Lindsey R.
This makes your hair crimpy as if you had braided your hair while it was wet! I love this fun laid back look and it is very easy to attain with this waver. Heats up quick.
Jessica S.
Anamosa, IA
I love the effect this has on my hair - it takes some time to make sure that you get it all but it looks beautiful. I have longer, thin hair and it gives me great volume, it is affordable and lasts forever! I would buy it again if mine ever died!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
This is great for a crimped look. I am one of those gals that crimped hair does not look good. I use a different waver that heats up alot faster and the waves are spaced a little further. This has become one of those tools that I'll use maybe once or twice a year.
Allyson L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love Hot Tools! This is what my hair dresser uses and I love that it was affordable. It gets very hot very quickly, and it actually curls my hair, which is hard to curl. The cord is long enough, and the curling iron is easy to use. Would 100% recommend to anyone.
Jesseth L.
Orange, CA
I love this triple barrel waver. It works for wavy hair. And it leave your hair so smooth. I like using thing along to give my hair a beachy wave effect