Hot Tools Smart Heat Hair Dryer

by Hot Tools

Stop over-drying your hair and get smart about styling with the Smart Heat 1½" hair dryer. It customizes the airflow, speed, heat and ionic output to make your hair look its best. select hair type and smart dryer selects optimum settings negative ions dry hair faster with less damage cool shot button sets style removable end cap for easy cleaning easy-to-read LED display includes concentrator, diffuser and double pik attachments instruction booklet included Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty. Imported. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hot Tools Smart Heat Hair Dryer!
How would you rate this product?
Chalfont,PA
Good blow dryer and it dries your hair so quickly and it is easy to use definitely recommend this
Middletown, NY
Very lightweight and dynamic easy to switch in your hands after the dominant one gets tired.
Omro , WI
Works nice and fast (doesn’t leave hair damage at all) and is super nice when your in a rush
Pasco, WA
I love this hair dryer it dries your hair fast and the price wasn't bad for the quality.
Feira de Santana
Curto bastante esse secado! Nossa como eu adoro,a potência dela é que eu mais gosto éapotência dele que realmente é equivalente oque vem na descrição com oproduto! O que comprova que a qualidade da empresaé superior,eles tem muito respeito como cliente
Bethaunsen
1,561 reviews
They are my favourite hair product, it a very lovely company that is why I care about everything they sale and I buy all new things ,they have the best of the best products that is why I choose them everytime! All my friends are loving it! Made to be perfect!

Looking for your answer?