Hot Tools Smart Heat 1.5 Inch Flat Iron

by Hot Tools

The Smart Heat 1½" flat iron helps protect your hair from excessive heat damage with customized heat that's optimal for your hair type. Nano ceramic plates use gentle far infrared heat to seal the hair cuticle, locking in moisture for a silky, shiny, frizz-free style. select hair type; smart iron selects optimum temperature extra-wide thumb press; easy-to-read LED display safety stand; temperature lock includes instruction booklet Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty. Imported. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hot Tools Smart Heat 1.5 Inch Flat Iron!
Visalia, CA
This straightener is the only brand i will use! It straightens easily and beautifully! And i like this particular size for larger more “natural” beach curls
Del Rey, CA
Hot tools is one of the best brands for hair styling tools. I've used them since I was in middle school. They work so good
New Palestine, IN
I've always loved hot tools. They've never let me down! One of my top 5 for sure! Never disappointed with this company! Also not too much on the pricey side but well worth every cent spent with them. No complaints at all!
Spanish Fort, AL
These work really well. I used one when I professionally did hair. I have owned at least 2 of them. Very good product.

Looking for your answer?