BY HOT TOOLS

Self-Holding Rollers Assorted Size - Hot Tools Assorted Sizes Self Holding Rollers no pins or clips needed. - Self-Holding Rollers Assorted Size see more...

Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
I have flat, fine hair and I love using rollers for volume and body. These are easy to put it and stay tight from the velcro without causing frizz.
فاطمة ا.
I adore these!!!! Like other reviewers, I was absolutely clueless about hair. Watched some YouTube videos, practiced a couple of times, and then I was really "rolling"! After a dozen times or so, I got to be a real pro and could stick them in 15 minutes (the first time took me 90 minutes!)!! I even sleep in them occasionally. The only downside is that they do take TIME... At least an hour air drying your hair, 10 minutes to blow dry, 15-30 minutes putting them up, and then 1 1/2 ++ for maximum results!! However, I cannot do hair any other way, and believe me I have tried everything! I get so many compliments and looks when I "set" my hair, and it makes me feel so beautiful! Plus, the more you use them, the thicker and healthier your hair looks between washes and "sets". P.S.- the pictures are from when I first got them. I have gotten much much better since then!!