BeautyHair Styling ToolsHot Tools
Salon Flat Iron Rainbow Gold Plates 1" 450F Dual Voltage HT7109FRB

Hot Tools Salon Flat Iron Rainbow Gold Plates 1" 450F Dual Voltage HT7109FRB

by Hot Tools

1" Rainbow Gold Plates2 Hour Auto Shut-offDual Voltage Worldwide Usage 110/240VCool Tips For Easy HandlingDigital LCD Temperature DisplayTemperature Select Button (+) (-)Separate On/Off ButtonLocking Hinge For Convenient Storage8ft. Professional Swivel...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hot Tools Salon Flat Iron Rainbow Gold Plates 1" 450F Dual Voltage HT7109FRB!
lindsay K.
this has been the straightener i’ve used for years now! it gets the job done and it’s pretty. good heating system as well which lets you choose the heat level so you’re aware of how hot you’re heating!
saamia A.
Fairview, UT
So pretty on the inside and effective when I have an event to go to and don't have time to let my hair airy dry. I blow dry and then straighten. But only on rare occasions.
Hannah D.
Saint Cloud, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this in attempt to replace a different hot tools product I owned. I returned it within a day. Wasn’t smooth like the other one.
member-49a539f95
This is an awesome flat iron. Heats up quick and gets super hot. Works great. I would recommend for sure
Brittni S.
Augusta
This flat iron was awful and I spent a lot of money on it. The covering on the plates spiderweb cracked and it pulled my hair even with product on it. Plus I guess it didn’t heat up as high as my hair needed because I would go over it repeatedly and it still wouldn’t be straight.
Ali Grace S.
tuscaloosa
this straightener has lasted me so long! it leaves my hair silky and not frizzy. best straightener i’ve ever had. i love it! it is a bit pricey.
Laiklynn O.
Salyersville
I recently purchased this flat iron and immediately fell in love with it. It is a little pricey but affordable compared to others, such as CHI. My hair is quite thick and I have struggled to find a straightener to work as well as this one has. I would definitely recommend to others. Hot Tools Digital Salon Flat Iron with Rainbow Gold Plates
emily S.
broomfield colorado
this iron is soooo good it can keep my thick hair straight for more than one day!! love it!!
Kayla F.
Plainfield, IN
Not a bad straightener but it didn't last as long as my GHD straightener did. I would rather invest in something that lasts longer.
Stacey M.
Dagus Mines, PA
I love this straightener. It doesn't take long to heat up. It is reasonable. It is pretty light and makes your hair shiny.

Looking for your answer?