BY HOT TOOLS

New High Heats Up To 430&Deg;F For Frizz Free, Shiny, Beautiful Hair Fast Heat-Up &Amp; Instant Heat Recovery Ceramic Tourmaline Surface Produces Ions &Amp; Far-Infrared Heat Ions Helps Seal Hair Cuticle For Increased Shine &Amp; Reduced Frizz Far-Infrared Heat Protects Hair Integrity Pulse Technology&Reg; For Gets Hot... Stays Hot&Reg; Performance Ceramic Tourmaline Styling Surface Ceramic &Amp; Tourmaline Emit Far-Infrared Heat &Amp; Negative Ions When Heated, Helping To Seal The Hair's Cuticle For Soft, Shiny, Frizz-Free Styles Titanium Provides Heat Distribution &Amp; Durability &Amp; Is Corrosion Resistant To Styling Products Professional Features: Rheostat Control - Heats Up To 430&Deg;F Separate On / Off Switch Rounded Plates Edges To Curl Ends Under Or Flip Them Out Power Indicator Light 2&Quot; Plate Perfect For Styles Of Every Length! Soft-Grip&Trade; Insets For Comfortable Handling 8 Ft. Professional Swivel Cord Hot Tools Produces Award Winning Styling Tools Hot Tools Are A Curl's Best Friend Stylist Preferred&Trade; Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Helen Of Troy And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Helen Of Troy.&Nbsp; Helen Of Troy Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Helen Of Troy Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Julia C.
Lexington , SC
This works well straightening my hair. I have thick wavy hair, so this thing works magic on my hair. When I’m done straightening it (takes 20-30 minutes) my hair looks so smooth and thin!
Jackie C.
Calexico , CA
Love this thing gets your hair super straight no fly away no getting frizzy hair it's worth the price the only bad thing is the power button acts up I have to press
Really hard and long to get it to turn on and I've only had it less than a year
Danni M.
Sun Prairie
It heats up fast, straightens fast, and does a decent job at holding! I haven’t had any issues, except sometimes my hair gets stuck in between the plate and the outside.
Tiffany F.
I don't really use flat irons on my hair anymore. I prefer blow drying or a blow out. But, when I did use flat irons I was not crazy about this one. I like the GHD flat irons. My daughter flat irons her hair sometimes or I do it for her and I like the GHD for her hair as well. Much better quality flat iron.
Ashley O.
Frankton, IN
I really like how this straightens my hair. Get it straighter then any straightner I have ever owned. Gets hot fast as well.
Jordian K.
I got this in my kit for cosmetology school.Its horrible, doesn't straighten the hair unless you go over it multiple times.