BY HOT TOOLS

Rainbow Large Thermal Ionic Round Brush - The Hot Tools Rainbow Large Thermal Ionic Round Brush provides a salon-like blowout. Its vented barrel and ionic bristles enable a fast blowout leaving your hair smooth and shiny. Hot Tools Rainbow Thermal Round Brush comes in 3 assorted colors: yellow, blue, and pink. The iridescent color on these brushes may vary, due to the electroplating process. - Rainbow Large Thermal Ionic Round Brush see more...

Starr K.
This brush is very nice for blowing out hair. It gets quite hot, which is good for adding a wave to my hair. Ther only problem is it is very difficult you clean the hair out of.
Brooke C.
OKlahoma City, OK
I love this brush! I love the color and style of it, and I love the Bristles. I wish I knew how to roll dry it better because that would make this so much better!
Kacie B.
Corinth
I really like this brush!! I am trying to master the bow out with this brush and its been fairly easy. I've always been a little skiddish of round brushes because I got a couple stuck in my hair when I was a kid, but I haven't had a bit of trouble with this trying to get stuck in my hair. I'm normally a Walmart brush kind of girl, so this was a little bit of a splurge for me but its been worth it. It leaves my hair smooth and volumized.
Victoria F.