Hot Tools Radiant Blue 1Hot Tools Radiant Blue 1

Hot Tools Radiant Blue 1" Digital Titanium Salon Flat Iron

BY HOT TOOLS

Get the perfect style with this Hot Tools Radiant Blue 1-inch flat iron with rounded edges, so you can create perfectly straight styles or add in some curls. rounded-plate edges to flip ends digital temperature display with heat up to 450F ergonomic ultra-slim, easy-to-hold design separate on/off/temperature select buttons 2-hour automatic shut off 8-foot power cord dual-voltage, perfect for travel imported see more...

• Is this a good flat iron for thick hair?1 Answers
Hot Tools Radiant Blue 1" Digital Titanium Salon Flat Iron
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
This is the best straightener I’ve ever used. It gets SO hot in seconds!! I have long, thick hair that can often be hard to get straight unless I want to spend hours on my hair. With this, I can do it in a few swipes and minutes. I definitely recommend it.
Lori C.
Puyallup , WA
At first I was hesitate to try a cheaper straightening iron. This straightening iron is the best iron I have ever owned. I have thick wavy frizzy hair that this iron tames. It heats up very quickly and also will turn itself off if left on for an extended period of time.
Hailey D.
Huntington
This is probably the best straightener I have ever owned. I’ve had others that were twice the price of this & they don’t come close to this straightener. It gets hot super quick & makes my hair look silky smooth!
Brittany C.
Pulaski, VA
I got this from my Mom for my birthday and I love it. I love how the straightener feels and looks. The digital temperature is a nice feature. This straightener heats up quickly and does an awesome job. Definitely would recommend this to others.
claudia t.
Just got this flat iron on sale from Ulta and I am so happy I did! It made my hair really sleek and straight. And It only took like 15 minutes to straighten my hair. I got the one that is a bit wider because I have long thick hair. It gets really hot but does not burn the hair like my old one started too :/. You can adjust the heat to low heat if you want and it gets hot fast, you dont have to wait on it. I highly recommend this flat iron!
Rebekah N.
edinburg
Is this a good flat iron for thick hair?