Hot Tools Professional Titanium Digital Flat Iron uploaded by TRACY R.Hot Tools Professional Titanium Digital Flat Iron uploaded by Carmela A.

BY HOT TOOLS

Hot Tools Titanium 1.5 inch digital LCD salon Flat iron. see more...

TRACY R.
Woodbridge, VA
Where have you been all my life?!? So I have naturally curly hair and I also color it. So, once in awhile I like to flat iron my hair as well as when I color it I flat iron it to use less product. When my current flat iron broke I went on a mission to find a new one. Boy, am I glad I found you! This Flatiron glide through my hair like butter. Trust me if this one ever breaks I will probably die. True story.
Carmela A.
Crossett, AR
I love this flat iron!
The titanium plates glide through hair effortlessly.
The pulse feature maintains even & consistent temperature.
Digital temperature setting allows you to set the temp without guessing.
Awesome hairstyling line & definitely worth the price.
Amy S.
Michigan City, IN
hot tools is a great product....and most of the time has a warranty that comes with it if you mail it in
Amber F.
Conway, SC
Love the color! Smooth iron, makes the hair so silky and smooth! Great straightener !
Jennifer P.
This is an awesome Flat Iron i love it .. it leave my hair very silky and soft
Amber L.
Welland, ON
This flat iron is pretty great. I have pretty fine hair and I find that this iron doesn't dry my hair which is amazing. It gets hot enough and you have control over the temp. Overall a pretty great tool.
Desire' C.
Cartersville, GA
I am very interested in buying one of these titanium flat irons. Does this get textured kinky hair straight? My hair is very tightly coiled.
Cristal G.
College Station, TX
Do the plates chip after a while of use? Does it give off a weird scent? These are problems I have with flat irons because I use so many products to take my very curly hair.

back