Hot Tools Professional Rainbow Spring Curling Iron 1"

BY HOT TOOLS #85 in Curling Irons

Rainbow gold styling surface for even heat distribution and a smooth frizz free styling surface. Rainbow gold styling surface for even heat distribution and a smooth snag-free styling surface. Variable heat settings - heats up to 430 degrees. Separate on/off switch.

Hot Tools Professional Rainbow Spring Curling Iron 1
Hot Tools Professional Rainbow Spring Curling Iron 1"
Buy on ULTA*
KrazyBeautyDealz L.
West Covina, CA
I know it’s kind of in a pricier side; However, I think this is a good investment. I like how Ulta sometimes offer you a buy 1 curling iron or any hair tools in the brand of Hot Tools then you get 1 free. I notice they do this kind of promotion during the holiday season like from November to December of the month. Also, if you sign up in their email list, they sometimes send you a 20% off on any product you want so if you plan to buy any hair tools and want to save money, I would recommend you buy it in Ulta which is a very good steal. And what I like about this brand, it’s runs in your hair smoothly and it curls your hair very quickly and nicely👍🏼 I have a cousin that works in a salon and uses this curling iron which I feel in love with because it works super nice and beautifully😍
Charlene E.
San Jose, CA
I decided to not use the clamp since I’ve gotten so used to curling my hair as if I’m using a wand. Despite this, the iron still works like a charm! Fast to heat up and I’m able to curl my thick hair in under 30 min, which is honestly surprising cause it would used to take me an hour before (yeah, that’s how thick my hair is). I’d want to try out the 1 1/4 barrel!
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
I love hot tools! my salon recommended them and they are affordable and extremely easy to use. my hair always curls so quickly and I love the sheer raindbow color this one comes in. I love hot tools, I own a few of their products!
Hannah T.
Charleston, WV
This curling iron works pretty well but I prefer Hot Tools’ curling wands because they don’t leave the crease in your hair from the clamp on the iron. The curls hold pretty well and the iron heats up quickly!
Laura M.
Burbank, IL
Works amazing!! Easy to use and heats up fast. When I had long hair it wasn’t that great, it was hard to use but for medium to short hair I’d definitely recommend. Maybe a thicker one would work better for long hair.
c a s e y e.
Wilmington, NC
Hot Tools are the best tools! Always my go-to irons and wands. I have straight long hair and Hot Tools are the ones to make my curls or waves last all day. Super affordable and easy to find at Ulta!
Kelsey S.
Awesome curling iron!! I bought it on sale at Ulta and it was worth it! Even full price it would be a good investment. You can adjust the heat to fit your hair. It doesn’t hurt that it looks cute!
Isabel J.
Not my favorite. Curls didn’t last and the curling iron quit working after 9 months. It was my first time purchasing a high end curling iron and will stick to my $20 curling iron from now on
Markie B.
Frankfort, NY
This product is okay, when it decides to work. I have thick curly hair which I typically blow dry and then blow out and then curl. Sometimes, this product doesn't heat up enough to leave a curl. But when it does the curls are nice and full. I would recommend to people with lesser hair, and not overly thick unless they want to be there for a while.
Kimberly K.
N Middletown, NJ
I couldn’t get used to this curling iron at first. I use it more as a wand than an actual clamp iron. It works best for me that way! I can get a beach wave look with this iron!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this better than chi?