Hot Tools Professional HTS1402 20 Piece Nano Ceramic Wax-Core Professional Hairsetter

BY HOT TOOLS

• Do these work better than a curling wand? 1 Answers
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Warren, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used these a few times on my hair and did not like the curl it achieved on my hair. My hair is short and also it is very soft so I had a hard time keeping my hair in the curlers. I was disappointed.
Miara T.
Miara T.
Roan mountain, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It makes your curles look amazing! They stay hot and look great! I use them for my pagents and they stayed all day!
Adrienne S.
Adrienne S.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loooovvvvveeeeeeeeeee iiiiittttttt bbbeeeiiibbbbnnnggg. Iiittt fforr yearssssss rree ccoomneennddd
Taylar F.
Taylar F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best stuff ever! I would so buy agai! Never disappointed smells amazing too! Gotta buy it's a must have!
Jen S.
Jen S.
Winnipeg , MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good hot curlers, nice packaging. , pretty affordable, would recommend to friends
Patty A.
Patty A.
New York
Do these work better than a curling wand?