Add a Photo
Hot Tools Professional HT1103 Mini Professional Curling Iron with Multi-Heat Control

By HOT TOOLS
#597 in Curling Irons
Hot Tools 5/8 inch Professional Spring Curling Iron, 1109. You can create every size curl you can think of with a Hot Tools Professional Spring Curling Iron. Each curling iron model features 10 variable heat settings for ultimate curl control, a 24K gold plated barrel, and a powerful spring clamp to set each curl with long-lasting hold, and all Hot Tools professional spring curling irons have a Patented Pulse Technology for Gets Hot... Stays Hot performance. From tight corkscrews, to large bouncy curls, to loose waves (and everything in between) you can’t go wrong with Hot Tools. All you need to do is pick your barrel size. We suggest 5/8” for very short hair styles, and very small, tight curls.
Maria Laura R.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, Florida

I really like this product, I had this a long time ago and it totally worth the price, is so good. My hair looks beautiful after I use this product. I like all the hot tools curling irons, the heat really fast, I received mine as a gift, the cord does not get tangled, easy to hold and control, temperatures vary, my hair is super straight, holds a nice loose curl without having to use hair spray!
Jaclyn M.
Jaclyn M.
New Paltz, NY

I bought this curling iron to use for my Halloween costume last year. I was a lion and wanted a tiny barrel to create the perfect wild, Afro style. This worked great! Just make sure you use the right amount of hair so you don't get any kinks or weird curls! Would recommend!
Joann P.
Joann P.
Fontana, CA

aisha a.
aisha a.
Jackson Heights, NY

Hot tools hands down makes very decent curling irons for super cheap price points. i have bought expensive ones that i do not care for and end up always returning to my trusty hot tools curling irons in various barrel sizes!

Join Now