Hot Tools Professional Hot Brush Styler 1 1/4

Hot Tools Professional Hot Brush Styler 1 1/4"

"1 1/4"" Hot Brush Styler-Gold - Hot Tools 1 1/4"" Hot Brush Styler-Gold gives you fast, easy, versatile styling. Creates volume, body and fullness. Great for touch ups. Reduces static and creates brilliant shine for all hair types. Pulse Technology for gets hot... stays hot performance. Fast heat-up and instant heat recovery. Maintains constant, even heat while you style. Gold styling surface provides even heat distribution and is ideal for all hair types. Professional Features: Rheostat Control Dial with variable heat settings up to 430 degrees F Rubberized Handle for a more comfortable, secure grip Cool Tip for easy styling 1 1/4"" Gold Styling Barrel with Thermal Guide Bristles Power Indicator Light Separate On / Off Switch (not shown) 8 ft. Professional Swivel Cord (Model # 1145) - 1 1/4"" Hot Brush Styler-Gold"

Hot Tools Professional Hot Brush Styler 1 1/4
Hot Tools Professional Hot Brush Styler 1 1/4"
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
I bought this to replace my old Hot Tools round brush blow dryer. However, this does not blow any air out and help dry the hair. If your hair is mostly dry or already dry it does help smooth and straighten it with a slight curl at the ends. However, it's super hard and hurts every time I start near my scalp.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
Looooove this from when I want to straighten without losing volume. I use it once a week on average. Definitely let your hair dry thoroughly before using. I love this on my hair.
Kari C.
Tampa, FL
This is a great product for days when you need a quick smooth-out for your hair without messing with straighteners, dryers or tons of products.  It instantly makes my hair smoother, reduces frizz-related volume and help to make me feel more put-together when I'm running short on time.  I love it!  The only thing that I'd like are slightly longer tines on the brush, since I have such thick hair, but this is a minor thing overall.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Not my favorite. I honestly I think that a brush round brush of course and a regular blow dryer do the job just as well as this does is fairly well pray so it's not like you'll be wasting a lot of money if you try and don't like it but I would say pass.
Alondra G.
Graton, CA
I have not yet used it but I did have it used on my hair inside a salon I definitely enjoyed the way it combed and curled my hair I would definitely think about buying it and giving more feedback back really recommend for people and salon for something fast and easy after doing a quick haircut
cristol l.
Jersey City, NJ
YOU NEED TO DEEP CONDITION AFTER USING THIS PRODUCT if not itll burn your hair its not ceramic its metal does a good job with the volume because of the control other than that completely not worth it unless its a last second thing and you have not choice to use anything else.
Nikki C.
The worst! My hair is much too thick for this product and it kept getting tangles and snarled. It didn't create a cute look and I regret purchasing it. I wouldn't recommend buying this product. I like hot tools as a brand but this hair tool was a Miss for me.
Miss L.
Brick , NJ
I used to use this to straighten my hair while drying. It really works well to straighten out the curls and yet add a soft curl while you dry. I loved using this! Now, I wear my hair curly but this was a really good tool for when I wore it straighter.
Nadia P.
FAVORITE! love this curling iron. I have a difficult time with the wand so I need a clamp. I think the size is perfect because I don't want really curly hair I like it wavy. I curl it, then I run my hands through it and spray with a dry finishing spray
Abigail S.
Did not work well for me! I have very long, fine hair and my hair was very easily tangled by this and I don't feel like it did anything good for my hair. Only used once and probably will not again.