Hot Tools Professional Hot Brush Styler 1 1/4

Hot Tools Professional Hot Brush Styler 1 1/4"

BY HOT TOOLS

"1 1/4"" Hot Brush Styler-Gold - Hot Tools 1 1/4"" Hot Brush Styler-Gold gives you fast, easy, versatile styling. Creates volume, body and fullness. Great for touch ups. Reduces static and creates brilliant shine for all hair types. Pulse Technology for gets hot... stays hot performance. Fast heat-up and instant heat recovery. Maintains constant, even heat while you style. Gold styling surface provides even heat distribution and is ideal for all hair types. Professional Features: Rheostat Control Dial with variable heat settings up to 430 degrees F Rubberized Handle for a more comfortable, secure grip Cool Tip for easy styling 1 1/4"" Gold Styling Barrel with Thermal Guide Bristles Power Indicator Light Separate On / Off Switch (not shown) 8 ft. Professional Swivel Cord (Model # 1145) - 1 1/4"" Hot Brush Styler-Gold"

Hot Tools Professional Hot Brush Styler 1 1/4
Hot Tools Professional Hot Brush Styler 1 1/4"
Kari C.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product for days when you need a quick smooth-out for your hair without messing with straighteners, dryers or tons of products.  It instantly makes my hair smoother, reduces frizz-related volume and help to make me feel more put-together when I'm running short on time.  I love it!  The only thing that I'd like are slightly longer tines on the brush, since I have such thick hair, but this is a minor thing overall.
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the way this worked when I first got it, but after 6 months the bristles started falling out and now they are nearly all gone leaving just a scalding hot metal barrel. The manufacturer needs to replace the thin nylon bristles with something more durable. The flimsy bristles actually "burned" off the barrel which leads me to the other the other major problem with this device: there are no heat settings. It just gets hotter, hotter, hotter, hotter, hotter, ad infinitum. I've gotten several bad burns just grazing the back of my neck, top of my ear, etc. If accidentally left on, this device could definitely start a fire. It gets dangerously hot! There really needs to be heat settings and an auto shut-off. With these features added plus more sturdy and durable bristles, this would be a five star item!
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite. I honestly I think that a brush round brush of course and a regular blow dryer do the job just as well as this does is fairly well pray so it's not like you'll be wasting a lot of money if you try and don't like it but I would say pass.
Alondra G.
Graton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not yet used it but I did have it used on my hair inside a salon I definitely enjoyed the way it combed and curled my hair I would definitely think about buying it and giving more feedback back really recommend for people and salon for something fast and easy after doing a quick haircut
cristol l.
Jersey City, NJ
YOU NEED TO DEEP CONDITION AFTER USING THIS PRODUCT if not itll burn your hair its not ceramic its metal does a good job with the volume because of the control other than that completely not worth it unless its a last second thing and you have not choice to use anything else.
Nikki C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The worst! My hair is much too thick for this product and it kept getting tangles and snarled. It didn't create a cute look and I regret purchasing it. I wouldn't recommend buying this product. I like hot tools as a brand but this hair tool was a Miss for me.
Miss L.
Brick , NJ
I used to use this to straighten my hair while drying. It really works well to straighten out the curls and yet add a soft curl while you dry. I loved using this! Now, I wear my hair curly but this was a really good tool for when I wore it straighter.
Sarah F.
Barton, VT
This was not my favorite thing to style my hair but I will tell you it works like a charm to get your hair dry in a jiffy ! I probably wouldn't purchase again however it was worth the money ! Very cheap !
Nadia P.
FAVORITE! love this curling iron. I have a difficult time with the wand so I need a clamp. I think the size is perfect because I don't want really curly hair I like it wavy. I curl it, then I run my hands through it and spray with a dry finishing spray
Abigail M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not work well for me! I have very long, fine hair and my hair was very easily tangled by this and I don't feel like it did anything good for my hair. Only used once and probably will not again.