Hot Tools Professional Gold X Long Barrel Curling Iron 1"

BY HOT TOOLS

HOT TOOLS Professional X Long Barrel 1 Inch Curling Iron HT1181XL

Hot Tools Professional Gold X Long Barrel Curling Iron 1
Hot Tools Professional Gold X Long Barrel Curling Iron 1"
Brianna N.
I really like this curling iron. I have very smooth hair that has a hard time holding a curl. This curling iron gives me perfect curls that lasts for hours. It does get very hot, so I recommend not setting your heat too high or you will damage your hair like I did in the beginning. Once I turned down the heat to about 350, my hair was not as dry afterwards.
Jordan C.
Greenville, NC
Love this curling iron when I’m going for tighter curls with more volume. First time using a curling iron other than a wand and it actually held my curls! Purchased at Ulta and would purchase an even smaller barrel but this does the trick. I got in on sale and I think ended up paying 30-40$ for it. Love the dramatic and voluminous effect it gives me!
Megan F.
This curling iron heats up so fast! It also doesn’t take too long to cool down which is great for a fast clean up after getting ready. My curls hold all day without hairspray and I love that you can change the temperature.
Isabel T.
Woodstock, GA
I love my gold, hot tools curling iron!! I’ve had it for at least 7 years, and it works just as wonderfully as the first day I had it. I also curl my hair pretty often (at least 4 times a week). Highly recommend.
Madison E.
Pearl, MS
This curling iron is great for smaller and tighter curls. It provides a smooth and shiny curl instead of a hard and fried curl. Start at the top and open the barrel as you go down. This provides a softer curl.
Gabby P.
I love my hot tools curling iron. I have it in multicolor though and its pretty.!!! My hair curls pretty good with them. Definitely will buy more from this brand 😊 although the pricing is kinda expensive but worth it.
Taylor Joan P.
I Received this as a Christmas present. I’m not the greatest with curling my hair and even if I brush it out after curling my whole head , the waves look amazing . With Hot Tools curling irons , you cannot go wrong . Warning , it does get extremely hot , so spray your hair with a heat protectant first and don’t not use everyday ( or any hair tool everyday ) . It’s an extraordinary and my curls look amazing ! ☺️
Brittney M.
Arden, NC
I just recently bought this and I have fallen in love! I have really long hair and this XL barrel works so well to get my entire strand of hair in one shot! It heats up super quick and does not feel extremely hot but curls my hair to perfection
Samatha M.
Royal Oak, MI
1 inch has been my go to for years! I love this iron. I usually get it from a licensed hair dresser but have found it at Ulta before. If you want more of a wave look, use larger sections of hair. If you want tighter curls use smaller! This iron will not disappoint
Taylor A.
Bloomington
I love this curling iron! I have had this for years and it works so good! I have really fine hair and this curling iron never fails my curls are always holding and in tact!

Hot Tools Professional Gold X Long Barrel Curling Iron 1