Hot Tools Professional Gold X Long Barrel Curling Iron 1

Hot Tools Professional Gold X Long Barrel Curling Iron 1"

BY HOT TOOLS

HOT TOOLS Professional X Long Barrel 1 Inch Curling Iron HT1181XL

Hot Tools Professional Gold X Long Barrel Curling Iron 1
Hot Tools Professional Gold X Long Barrel Curling Iron 1"
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I used to buy the cheapest curling iron I could find but after going through a few I paid the extra money (but not much extra!) for a hot tools curling iron in the one inch size. I was able to easily order it off amazon prime. My hair is already a mess of semi-curly-ness and this curling iron allowys me to easily tame them while creating loose, natural curls. I love the heat setting range so I can keep it on the lowest setting to avoid heat damage. Its easy to use and glides seamlessly over my hair. I am a flustered that the hinge became awfully squeaky and I recently replaced mine as the black plastic piece where you place your fingers broke.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Denver, CO
I love this curling iron! First the price point is right on at around $40. I like using the one inch size when I want a more defined curl. You can purchase these at Ulta where I got mine. I used this product 3x a week when I am looking to create a fun wavy hairstyle.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Kansas City, MO
Im a huge fan or Hot Tools curling irons and I love them! Pretty cheap, get the job done and last a long time!
M W.
M W.
This is a solid curling iron at a decent price! I wish I could give it something more like 4.5 stars. The extra long barrel is a gift from above... for those with long hair, it can be annoying to have hair not even able to touch a normal-size barrel. Really, my only pause with this tool is the stay of the curls. My hair has always been able to hold a curl well, but I find them falling out sooner than with previous irons. I used the same type of hair products, too. It's interesting. I might need to play around more with hair products and seeing how they mesh with this curling iron, but overall, the curls do look very nice. I'd recommend for the #blessed long barrel, alone.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
This is the only curling iron that will fit the length of my hair in one pass. I bought it at Ulta (they always have coupons) and it was not too pricey but still an investment. It heats up quickly but my hair does not hold the curl of this iron as well as it does the others. The 1" is a great size because once my curls do fall they become loose curls that still have body!
Dolores F.
Dolores F.
Albuquerque, NM
The heat is great on this product but the plastic handle on the wand broke off after only weeks of using it! I couldn't return it because I lost my receipt to Sally's Beauty Supply where I purchased the item, so I'm sick with a curling iron that can burn me at any moment. I guess I can use it like a curling wand?
Jesseca M.
Jesseca M.
Lodi, CA
Hot tools comes through for every style I'm looking for! The precise heat settings give me more peace of mind than other irons as I can see the actual temperature. The iron heats evenly and quickly. After months of use, my hair still glides through the iron easily. Additionally, the cord is sturdy, really log and does not tangle.
Macayla R.
Macayla R.
Sweetwater, TN
I love this. My go to the only iron I use. Repeat user I had a purple one but lost it so I had to buy a new one. My hair type is medium wavy. Leave the iron on longer for tighter curls and not long for lose curls and don't curl the ends of your hair.
Kerri G.
Kerri G.
Brookfield, WI
I love this curling iron. I feel like it give me an even curl that holds all day and the one has lasted me for several years. They are very affordable for the quality of the product that you are getting and I would definitely recommend it!
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
I really enjoy this curler it is one of my favorite that I have purchased in a long time. My hair stylist used it on me and since that day I thought about purchasing it and I gave in and did and it was the best decision ever