Hot Tools Professional Gold Tapered Curling Iron Medium uploaded by Sonia M.

BY HOT TOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tapered barrel forms diverse natural-looking curls. creates distinct curl patterns. gold surface provides even heat distribution.

Buy on Amazon
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is an amazing curling iron. It is my go-to for beautiful soft curls. I am incredibly happy with the results. The wand is very easy to use. It has a dial to adjust temperatures up to 420 degrees. It comes with a stand to prevent burning of countertops. I do with that it had an automatic timer to turn off. However, for the price it can't be beat!
Amber D.
Columbia, TN
This iron worked well, but it tore up really quickly - in less than a year the thumb piece tore off and I can't use it anymore without burning my thumb. I have really long hair, and have to do a bunch of yanking. It is a good product, but I think it is not meant for long haired girls (my hair goes to my belly button). I wouldn't buy this product again unless I cut my hair.
Katie R.
State college, PA
I could never figure out how to curl my hair effectively until I gave this wand a shot. At the time, I had long, thick, heavy hair and my hair curled quickly and stayed all day and only took me 10 min to curl! I now have short hair and it's a little harder to curl, but I'm sure I will just have to get used to it!  Overall great product
Kaylan H.
Blakely, GA
Every time I curl my hair with my Hot Tools curling wand, everyone asks me how I got my hair to look so awesome. I use this product almost every time I get "all dressed up." Honestly, it was a gift, and I haven't needed to purchase another one, so I actually haven't looked up the price. No matter what it is, I'm a customer! I needed to buy a new hair tool anyways.
Cherie A.
Victorville, CA
Last long and is good price! My mom gave it to me as a Christmas present from Sally's beauty as a BOGO deal when she bought herself a curling iron. My stylist uses the hot tools and likes it. If the pros are using it then I know it's a good buy. I have bleached hair so I don't turn it too hot.
M m.
Nice iron. And afortable great for loose waves and curls. Spray some long lasting products before curling and let curl cool before letting it go. Little tip for long lasting curls:-)
Harjasleen  G.
Eugene, OR
This is incredible! I know that it would be amazing considering this is one of the go-to curling irons for hair stylists. This gives you perfect curls that last all day, no hairspray needed. This is the first curling iron I have ever bought, and hopefully the last because I could never ask for anything better.
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
This is a great curling iron. I have had many hot tools hair tools and they have never let me down. The more expensive hair tools have been more of a disappointment in my opinion. I highly recommend this product.
Autumn H.
I like this curling iron but I prefer the one that's the wand because I don't really like the Clamp on your hair but this is a good brand so I would give it a try
Ryan C.
Hot tool are some of the best irons on the market in my opinion. They do get a lot hotter than some out there. I would say these streets professional use considering they get up to 450 degrees.