Hot Tools Professional Gold Tapered Curling Iron Medium uploaded by Sonia M.

BY HOT TOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tapered barrel forms diverse natural-looking curls. creates distinct curl patterns. gold surface provides even heat distribution.

Buy on Amazon
Keisha L.
Seattle, WA
I have natutally curly hair so I hardly ever use this thing as the straightening my curly hair to curl it so the curls are different sizes than usual is a pain. That being said, this wand works really well on both my straightened curly hair and my sister's naturlly straight hair.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is an amazing curling iron. It is my go-to for beautiful soft curls. I am incredibly happy with the results. The wand is very easy to use. It has a dial to adjust temperatures up to 420 degrees. It comes with a stand to prevent burning of countertops. I do with that it had an automatic timer to turn off. However, for the price it can't be beat!
Amber D.
Columbia, TN
This iron worked well, but it tore up really quickly - in less than a year the thumb piece tore off and I can't use it anymore without burning my thumb. I have really long hair, and have to do a bunch of yanking. It is a good product, but I think it is not meant for long haired girls (my hair goes to my belly button). I wouldn't buy this product again unless I cut my hair.
Katie R.
State college, PA
I could never figure out how to curl my hair effectively until I gave this wand a shot. At the time, I had long, thick, heavy hair and my hair curled quickly and stayed all day and only took me 10 min to curl! I now have short hair and it's a little harder to curl, but I'm sure I will just have to get used to it!  Overall great product
Kaylan H.
Blakely, GA
Every time I curl my hair with my Hot Tools curling wand, everyone asks me how I got my hair to look so awesome. I use this product almost every time I get "all dressed up." Honestly, it was a gift, and I haven't needed to purchase another one, so I actually haven't looked up the price. No matter what it is, I'm a customer! I needed to buy a new hair tool anyways.
Nicole M.
Hot tools all the way! I seriously have three different hot tools curling wands and curling irons. I have been more then satisfied with mine. I love that they have year warranties on them because I've needed it lol.
Grace W.
Roanoke, VA
My hair has a really hard time holding curl. This curling iron gives my hair amazing curls that stay all day long without having to add excessive amounts of hair spray or other products. It makes my curls very natural and even last until the next day.
Cherie A.
Victorville, CA
Last long and is good price! My mom gave it to me as a Christmas present from Sally's beauty as a BOGO deal when she bought herself a curling iron. My stylist uses the hot tools and likes it. If the pros are using it then I know it's a good buy. I have bleached hair so I don't turn it too hot.
M m.
Nice iron. And afortable great for loose waves and curls. Spray some long lasting products before curling and let curl cool before letting it go. Little tip for long lasting curls:-)
Harjasleen  G.
Eugene, OR
This is incredible! I know that it would be amazing considering this is one of the go-to curling irons for hair stylists. This gives you perfect curls that last all day, no hairspray needed. This is the first curling iron I have ever bought, and hopefully the last because I could never ask for anything better.