Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 5/8

Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 5/8"

BY HOT TOOLS

Hot Tools Midi 5/8 Professional Spring Hair Curling Iron with multi-heat control reaches temperatures up to 428oF. It features the Pulse Technology for fast heat up - maintains constant, even heat, from low to extra-hot, while you are styling your hair. Hot Tools Hair Curling Iron is ideal for all types of hair. It has super heavy-duty round cord with improved swivel for longer life, fewer kinks and tangles. Product Features: Extra long cool tip 24K gold-plated barrel Heavy-duty, long-life heating element Powerful spring clamp Foldaway safety stand Pilot light Extra-long thumb grip Seperate on/off switch allows rheostat to memorize your favorite setting Soft-Grip handle for a more comfortable, secure grip Heavy-duty round cord with improved swivel for longer cord life.

Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 5/8
Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 5/8"
Buy on Jet.com*
Bella B.
Definitely my go to curling iron. I don't use any other curling iron since. Sometimes I use the 1 inch if I want larger curls. My friend is a hairdresser and introduced me to this curling iron and I got hooked! If it ever breaks I'm definitely buying another hot tools curling iron
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
I like using this curling iron when I have shoulder length hair to get those messy curls everyone loves. It hears up quickly and stays warm evenly until you're done. I've bought another hot tools in a wider barrel once my hair got longer. They are both worth the money!
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
I use this curling iron to fix scraggly pieces when I scrunch my wavy hair. It heats up fast and evenly. It does produce tight, bouncy curls. These curls will hold all day without falling. I would recommend this curling iron.
Brie G.
I have this in multiple sizes. I love how it works. It gets nice and hot and does a nice curl. The only thing I would suggest is having an auto shutoff. When I am on a job using it... it's not necessary- however, home use and client use it would be nice.
Hailey S.
Greensburg, KY
MY. ABSOLUTE. FAVORITE. AHHH I got this a year ago and I now have a straightener and another curling iron! They heat up sooo quickly and are perfect for rushed mornings! My friends love them as well!
Meghan V.
My favorite curling iron! It heats up super quick and gets very hot to give you a great curl. I use this product very frequently. They are fairly affordable. Very easy to use and I would recommend to anyone!
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
My favorite styling tool I've ever owned... BY FAR!! I love the quality of this iron, and I've been so pleased with it thus far. In the future, I'll probably replace my other styling tools (straightener, blow dryer, etc) with Hot Tools brand products.
Katie M.
Kennesaw, GA
I LOVE my hot tools ceramic curling iron!!! I greatly enjoy the ability to control the heat setting. It works great! You can use the clamp or not, both give different looks. I've recommended this product to many friends in the past, and continue to until this day.
Kara R.
This curling iron give tight curls that stay all day. It's worth the money and is an amazing curling iron. I'm always satisfied with there brand because they all last forever and are worth the price. Would recommend this to everyone
Marina L.
Clay, NY
Great styling tool, without breaking the bank. Heats up quickly, heats hair thoroughly, and is user friendly. Create right or loose curls, with or without using the clip. Can be purchased at most beauty supply stores.