Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 3/8Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 3/8
Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 3/8

Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 3/8"

BY HOT TOOLS

For soft and Tight Curls Hot Tools Professional Spring Curling Iron is an easy-to-use hair tool with a barrel that gets heated up instantly. It features a bonus of replacement springs and variable heat settings that you can adjust to create any curl size with long lasting hold. Rheostat control for variable temperature settings Gold-plated barrel Pulse technology for extra-high heat This curling iron features a textured soft grip handle and an extra-long cool tip. In addition to the pilot light, there's a separate on and off switch for convenient use. It's equipped with a long cord and a sturdy spring clamp. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: Hot Tools Professional Spring Curling Iron features a heavy-duty and long lasting heating element that uses patented pulse technology for better heat performance. Get Started: Use this curling iron with 3/8 inch barrel for small and tight curls.

Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 3/8
Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 3/8"
Buy on Amazon*
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Grove City, OH
This is a great curling iron. I have both the 1" and the 1 1/2". They heat up very quickly. They are easy to use and are comfortable in my hand. My wrist doesn't get sore using it, because it isn't too heavy.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
This is a great small barrel curling iron! I use it on my little girls hair for tight ringlets
Cristina J.
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
Best curling iron ever!!! And the price is way too good. I mean, when I see some others cost $$$$ I am like...ummm....does it leave gold on my hair or something? Or...am I once again going to pay for a brand name??? No thanks. Hot tools does it for me and pro hairstylist with years and years of experience use it for their clients. Why do you think that is??? Because there are great and last. Period. That's it. Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4"
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
My hairdresser uses this brand curling iron and it's amazing! She has a thicker barrel one and when I used to have long hair, she would make the most beautiful curls with this thing! She was always in awe at how pretty my hair looked when curled. It holds the curls so well and doesn't tug at your hair. I still haven't purchased this brand bc I own so many other ones but def would recommend if you are looking for a great curling iron!
Aliceea G.
Aliceea G.
Can I say HOLY GRAIL!!!! I've had this iron for years and not 1 malfunction and I do mean YEARSSSSS. It it light weight, but gets the job done every single time, compared to other brands where it's had several malfunctions with either the cord or short circuiting, this definitely gets 5 stars and I would continue to repurchase!
Brie L.
Brie L.
Metairie , LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the way this iron livens curls that have died due to humidity. The thinner wand really makes your curls so very pretty! I love this and would gladly recommend it to anyone that wants to create pretty and unique curls.
Catarina K.
Catarina K.
Lyndhurst, VA
I used to have one of these. It was perfect for ringlets or smaller defined curls. A good tip is to leave it curled in your hair for about 10 seconds or so. The longer you leave it, the curlier it gets. I have fine, straight hair and this curled it super easy and beautifully. I recommend it if you like small curls.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
THE BEST CURLING IRON EVER! It has taken me years to find a wand that can curl my thick hair and this company does it! I have three different sizes and this is the smallest. It creates very spiral like curls but will last longer as it takes 3x as long to lose curl!
Justine V.
Justine V.
Wellness Guru Expert
This iron works great for tight spring curls. It heats up very quickly. You can find it in all beauty stores and in maybe in some supermarkets like Target. I have used it on my medium length hair to make curls for updos and also on my short hair for a curly bob. Very versatile!
Ivonne S.
Ivonne S.
Vista, CA
Love this curling iron. When I want tight curls it works it's best making it look like natural curls especially when you have short hair it looks good. I always use it. I recommend it to any one who likes tight curls.