Add a Photo
Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1/2

Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1/2"

By HOT TOOLS
#51 in Curling Irons

Variable heat settings with built-in rheostat control. Powerful spring clamp. Extra-high heat. Fast heat-up. Heavy-duty long-life heating element. Foldaway safety stand

Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1/2
Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1/2"
Photo (1)
Danielle O.
Danielle O.

I saw a tutorial on youtube one time and I wanted to try it with a not so expensive curling iron so i went ahead and bought this one, my curls look amazing! it gets hot pretty fast so watch out...but I love it ...I have curly hair but my curls are not as defined...i use this very fast on my hair so i won't damage it too much and my hair looks perfect!
Sammy H.
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT

Love this curling iron! I have a long bob and the 1" size barrel is the perfect size for creating an undone messy waves look in no time at all! It's so affordable and is recommended by celeb stylists too. Great for the results and price point!
aisha a.
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY

Hot tools hands down makes very decent curling irons for super cheap price points. i have bought expensive ones that i do not care for and end up always returning to my trusty hot tools curling irons in various barrel sizes!
Lindsi K.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI

Hot Tools are by FAR the best curling iron manufacturers. They are pricey, but worth it! My hair always looks flawless when I use one, and it stays so much longer than when using other brands! Definitely recommend!
Zayda P.
Zayda P.

I love that I can change the temperature on this curler. Heats up great and my hair looks amazing once I'm done. Hot tools is definitely one of my favorite brand's for curling irons.
Soraida M.
Soraida M.
Salinas, CA

I love this curlin iron it hold my curls very well . Finally a hair tool that works for me ! It's also affordable I've tried expensive ones that just didn't work for me
Anissa J.
Anissa J.

I absolutely love this curling iron. It is my go to for every look I do when I need to have my hair curled. It heats up super quick, I love how you can adjust the heat setting. It just makes my hair look shinier when I used it. I love it! I can't live without this curling iron. It completes me
S R.
S R.

I bought this curling iron at Ulta on recommendation of one of the sales ladies. First thing I noticed is how quick it got hot a great plus in the morning I've had it for over a year and use it almost everyday its one my daily hair styling tools after I bought it I went back for the hair straighten I've more then pleased with both Hot Tools products
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Fishers, IN

Not that impressed. Curl doesn't hold very well. Had clamp issues. It too long after it was purchased. Just an okay iron.
Chloe H.
Chloe H.

I do not have this specific curling iron, but I do use Hot Tools in other areas. The curling iron I have works great! I've had it for about five years now and it still works just as well as when I first got it.

Join Now