Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1/2

Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1/2"

BY HOT TOOLS

Variable heat settings with built-in rheostat control. Powerful spring clamp. Extra-high heat. Fast heat-up. Heavy-duty long-life heating element. Foldaway safety stand

Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1/2
Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1/2"
Buy on Jet.com*
Danielle O.
I saw a tutorial on youtube one time and I wanted to try it with a not so expensive curling iron so i went ahead and bought this one, my curls look amazing! it gets hot pretty fast so watch out...but I love it ...I have curly hair but my curls are not as defined...i use this very fast on my hair so i won't damage it too much and my hair looks perfect!
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY
Hot tools hands down makes very decent curling irons for super cheap price points. i have bought expensive ones that i do not care for and end up always returning to my trusty hot tools curling irons in various barrel sizes!
Soraida M.
Salinas, CA
I love this curlin iron it hold my curls very well . Finally a hair tool that works for me ! It's also affordable I've tried expensive ones that just didn't work for me
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
I like all the hot tools curling irons, the heat really fast, I received mine as a gift, the cord does not get tangled, easy to hold and control, temperatures vary, my hair is super straight, holds a nice loose curl without having to use hair spray
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
Hot Tools are by FAR the best curling iron manufacturers. They are pricey, but worth it! My hair always looks flawless when I use one, and it stays so much longer than when using other brands! Definitely recommend!
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
Love this curling iron! I have a long bob and the 1" size barrel is the perfect size for creating an undone messy waves look in no time at all! It's so affordable and is recommended by celeb stylists too. Great for the results and price point!
Zayda P.
I love that I can change the temperature on this curler. Heats up great and my hair looks amazing once I'm done. Hot tools is definitely one of my favorite brand's for curling irons.
Kachay D.
Las Vegas, NV
I received these beauties in hair school! Love them! I usually use them during the prom season. These can also be use as a wand curler. I'm a repeat user. The love that you can control the temperature on them. I would definitely repurchase them.
Jessica R.
E Greenville, PA
I use the Hot Tools Professional irons pretty regularly in our salon. They really hold up to the abuse we put them through and we have been using the same ones for years. The adjustable temperature control makes it easy to transition from little old ladies to up-dos!
Misty M.
winona
I can't say anything bad about this iron. It does it's job well. I have natural curly hair. Once in awhile I will straighten it then use my hot tools curling iron to give it alittle more curl or bounce at the bottom. I like that there's a temperature control on this. It makes it a very useful tool.