Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1

Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1"

BY HOT TOOLS #38 in Curling Irons

Hot Tools® 24K Gold Spring Curling Irons are the beauty industry standard in curling irons.

The complete line of irons is available in various sizes, for all styling options.

The high heats and even heat distribution create long-lasting curls and waves leaving hair looking smooth and glossy.

The irons are equipped with Pulse Technology® for Gets Hot… Stays Hot® performance,
for fast heat up and instant heat recovery – up to 430° F. Other professional features include variable heat settings,
rheostat control dial for all hair types

• How well does this curl already curly hair and can you control th...1 Answers
Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1
Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1"
Kimberly C.
Carmichael, CA
I love everything about this curling iron. I also own the  Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4" and both are fabulous.  I upgraded to this after my Conair 1 inch iron finally started to die on me.  I have fine hair but a lot of it so it can take a while to curl my hair.  It has a swivel cord that is a good length so you don't have to stay super close to the outlet. The adjustable dial is wonderful for finding the perfect temperature for your hair type because you shouldn't just put it on the highest setting.  I keep mine between 350-400. Plus it isn't super expensive, it is about $50 but you can get them on sale, they have a warranty and last!  I can use bigger chunks and with this iron it only takes me 15-20 minutes to do my whole head. Plus it helps my curls last instead of falling flat.  If you are looking for an amazing curling iron that isn't super expensive, look no further.
Jillian W.
My favorite curling iron to date. I have tried many other brands. Due to my heavy and thick hair that is very naturally straight, i have had previous difficulties with holding a curl. This particular one has remained the only one to hold a curl much less a beautiful wave. It leaves my hair silky smooth. I also love how hot it gets so fast! It is very easy to use and lasts me 3+ years. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
Review for: Black/Gold more...
I’ve owned quite a few curling irons from Hot Tools. They’re great quality, work well, and are affordable. this particular size I have in wand and clip form, I personally prefer the wand. The size itself makes gorgeous long lasting wave-like curls on my long hair.
Amanda P.
Charlotte
Review for: Black/Gold more...
I was looking for new curling wand and stumbled upon this. I have thick Asian hair. So I need the wand to get very hot. I bought it from CosmoPro. I use it every so often when I want a change from my straight hair. Although, I think I need a bigger barrel for the look I’m going for.
Marisa R.
I had super high hopes for this curling iron but it did not meet my expectations. It is rough on my hair and clamps down way harder than I'd like. It does hold your hair in super tight while you curl, if thats what you're looking for. It seems to heat evenly too but for some reason, I just don't like it for my hair. I feel like it curls my hair, but doesn't aide in smoothing it like other curling irons do. My hair ends up curled, but as if the little kinks just come together to form a bigger curl.
IG: @marisameetslife
Jaren  P.
Charlotte , NC
Review for: Hot Tools 1" Professional Spring Iron more...
Love this iron! I’ve been using my flat iron to curl my hair recently but when I really need curls that are glossy and big, I use this guy. There’s something about the results that really stands out, the heat distribution is excellent and it’s super easy to use and the cord doesn’t tangle like my flat iron does.
Angel H.
Review for: Hot Tools 1" Professional Spring Iron more...
I have extremely long hair. This doesn’t hold a curl when I’ve flat ironed my hair. But when I leave my natural curls and want to smooth them out it works pretty good. Affordable. Heats up fast. I wouldn’t buy again though.
Melany V.
Review for: Hot Tools 1" Professional Spring Iron more...
I have been doing hair for events for about a year now and I have always used hot tools but I bought babyliss to try it out because it was on sale but it's not the same as hot tools ! The grip that hot tools has while curling is great !!!!! Grabs every piece of hair ! LOVE MY HOT TOOLS wouldn't change it!
Clare H.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Hot Tools 1" Professional Spring Iron more...
I live this curling iron. It has taught a complete hair novice how to make gorgeous curls that last and last and last. It’s easy, doesn’t over heat and is the perfect size for nice soft curls. It also cools quickly.
PaigeAlexandra T.
New york, NY
Review for: Hot Tools 1" Professional Spring Iron more...
This is the only curling iron I’ve ever used. I’ve had it since the 8th grade (9 years now!) and it still works great. The rubber on the clamp lever is starting to wear, but after 9 years I’m happy to buy a new one.
Geeta I.
How well does this curl already curly hair and can you control the temperature?