Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1
Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1

Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1"

BY HOT TOOLS #41 in Curling Irons

Hot Tools® 24K Gold Spring Curling Irons are the beauty industry standard in curling irons.

The complete line of irons is available in various sizes, for all styling options.

The high heats and even heat distribution create long-lasting curls and waves leaving hair looking smooth and glossy.

The irons are equipped with Pulse Technology® for Gets Hot… Stays Hot® performance,
for fast heat up and instant heat recovery – up to 430° F. Other professional features include variable heat settings,
rheostat control dial for all hair types

• How well does this curl already curly hair and can you control th...1 Answers
Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1
Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1"
Ally Z.
When almost every salon you go to uses the same curling irons, you know it has to be good! I own this product in every size they make (my mom stole the 3/4 inch from me haha). They are very affordable and Ulta often has deals on them or they give you free hot tool with a purchase of one. I can't live without my 1 inch and 1 1/2 inch irons. The heat is adjustable which is nice. I've been using these irons for over 10 years and I'm only 27. Some people I know even take the clip off and use it as a barrel iron, which is smart because it is hard to find barrel irons in different sizes. I will be using hot tools forever! They are great for all hair types. *****Oh and one more tip! My best friend who has super long, thick, curly hair - blow dries her hair, straightens a section, THEN curls it! This works so well and her hair always looks bomb!
Natashia M.
Best thing about this curling iron is that it heats up quick, at least for me it does. I've used some slow heating curling irons before. If you have long hair I suggest buying a bigger barrel. The curls stay a few hours without using hair spray and they always come out pretty. I would recommend buying it, but use with a glove because it can get quite hot.
Claire O.
Hot Tools by far has the best quality curling irons I personally have ever worked with! They are aesthetically pleasing, and they heat up very quickly! The quality of the curl they bring for every curl towards every hair type amazes me every time! Would recommend splurging on this!
Cara B.
I love this iron. Gives me the tight curls I always want. I own the 1.5 inch & the 2 inch and this one does not disapoint at all! I've had it quite sometime and it's holding up nicely. If you like tight curls that last this curling iron is it!
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
This tool is great quality at a great price. It works well with my ultra straight/ thick hair to achieve a few different curled styles.
Kimberly C.
Carmichael, CA
I love everything about this curling iron. I also own the  Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4" and both are fabulous.  I upgraded to this after my Conair 1 inch iron finally started to die on me.  I have fine hair but a lot of it so it can take a while to curl my hair.  It has a swivel cord that is a good length so you don't have to stay super close to the outlet. The adjustable dial is wonderful for finding the perfect temperature for your hair type because you shouldn't just put it on the highest setting.  I keep mine between 350-400. Plus it isn't super expensive, it is about $50 but you can get them on sale, they have a warranty and last!  I can use bigger chunks and with this iron it only takes me 15-20 minutes to do my whole head. Plus it helps my curls last instead of falling flat.  If you are looking for an amazing curling iron that isn't super expensive, look no further.
Amanda J.
New york, NY
I just don't love it. And believe me, I wanted to. I purchased this from Ulta about 5 years ago, excited about the reviews I read saying that Hot Tools was the best curling iron. I say- false. It doesn't matter how dirty my hair is (that's supposed to help when curling) or how much hair spray I used. The curl would fall out of my hair in 30 minutes or less. Every single time. It's infuriating actually. And it's not that my hair doesn't hold a curl, because it does. I use the bedhead curling wand with no product whatsoever and the curls will hold for days.
Dolores F.
Albuquerque , NM
The plastic handle fell off of the iron only after a month of use! It's kind of a hassle to replace via warranty too so I didn't even bother. The heat is instant, which is great, but honestly I can get the same amount of heat from a curling iron that is more reasonable in price!
Eliza R.
Richmond, IN
I bought this curling iron a few years ago, and it's still serving me well! The heat setting has a really big range, the metal iron doesn't get sticky from heat protection products and is easy to clean, and the whole curling iron is really good and durable quality! Definitely pricey but worth the investment.
Erin W.
I feel like this is a great curling iron. I have a super high end curling iron but I feel like I reach for this one more. It is a bit more expensive. I think it was about $40 but I like it. It works well on my hair and my curls usually will last 1-2 days.
Geeta I.
How well does this curl already curly hair and can you control the temperature?