Add a Photo
Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1

Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1"

By HOT TOOLS
#122 in Curling Irons

Hot Tools® 24K Gold Spring Curling Irons are the beauty industry standard in curling irons.

The complete line of irons is available in various sizes, for all styling options.

The high heats and even heat distribution create long-lasting curls and waves leaving hair looking smooth and glossy.

The irons are equipped with Pulse Technology® for Gets Hot… Stays Hot® performance,
for fast heat up and instant heat recovery – up to 430° F. Other professional features include variable heat settings,
rheostat control dial for all hair types

Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1
Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1"
Photo (1)
Ally Z.
Ally Z.
Cresson, PA

When almost every salon you go to uses the same curling irons, you know it has to be good! I own this product in every size they make (my mom stole the 3/4 inch from me haha). They are very affordable and Ulta often has deals on them or they give you free hot tool with a purchase of one. I can't live without my 1 inch and 1 1/2 inch irons. The heat is adjustable which is nice. I've been using these irons for over 10 years and I'm only 27. Some people I know even take the clip off and use it as a barrel iron, which is smart because it is hard to find barrel irons in different sizes. I will be using hot tools forever! They are great for all hair types. *****Oh and one more tip! My best friend who has super long, thick, curly hair - blow dries her hair, straightens a section, THEN curls it! This works so well and her hair always looks bomb!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.

I'm a die-hard Hot Tools gold-barreled fan after managing a salon. They heat faster and hotter than most (there is a dial to control the heat if you don't want 450*), they're easy to clean, but most of all ... they last forever!!! I have just about every size (I have very long hair and two girls), and half of my HT irons are 10 y/o. They've paid for themselves 5 times over!
Natashia M.
Natashia M.

Best thing about this curling iron is that it heats up quick, at least for me it does. I've used some slow heating curling irons before. If you have long hair I suggest buying a bigger barrel. The curls stay a few hours without using hair spray and they always come out pretty. I would recommend buying it, but use with a glove because it can get quite hot.
Autumn P.
Autumn P.

I absolutely love this curling iron. It heats so well and evenly. My hair holds curls so much better with this curling iron than with any other curling iron I have ever used. I use this product about 2-3 times a week. I will recommend this to everyone I know! If you don't have one you really need to purchase this and not something cheap.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Phoenix, AZ

I love this curling iron. I have probably gone through 2 of them in the past 10 years. That's how good they are and how long they last. It also holds the curl for days. People always ask me how I curl my hair and make it last and I always tell them it is all in the curling iron. Now I just need to purchase in every size.
Carly E.
Carly E.

After an old curling iron of mine broke, I was in dyer need of another one. Everyone in my family owns a Hot Tools iron, so my mom decided to give me one for christmas. I LOVE IT. I get comments all the time asking if my hair was professionally done. I will definitely buy this product again if I need to.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

I've never had any major problems with this curling iron. The spring clamp doesn't get tangled in my hair. The iron gets hot enough to tame frizzy hair but not hot enough to singe hair. The cord is pretty long (8 feet) so you're not stuck in an awkward position when curling your hair.
Claire O.
Claire O.

Hot Tools by far has the best quality curling irons I personally have ever worked with! They are aesthetically pleasing, and they heat up very quickly! The quality of the curl they bring for every curl towards every hair type amazes me every time! Would recommend splurging on this!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.

I loved this tool! It worked quick and great on my hair. Unfortunately I broke it so I have to get another one. I do think it's worth the price just watch out some people underestimate the heat on it and don't realize these tools get hotter than most.
Cara B.
Cara B.

I love this iron. Gives me the tight curls I always want. I own the 1.5 inch & the 2 inch and this one does not disapoint at all! I've had it quite sometime and it's holding up nicely. If you like tight curls that last this curling iron is it!
Geeta I.
Geeta I.

How well does this curl already curly hair and can you control the temperature?

Join Now