Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCurling IronsHot Tools
Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1"

Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1"

Hot Tools® 24K Gold Spring Curling Irons are the beauty industry standard in curling irons.

The complete line of irons is available in various sizes, for all styling options.

The high heats and even heat distribution create long-lasting curls and waves leaving hair looking smooth and glossy.

The irons are equipped with Pulse Technology® for Gets Hot… Stays Hot® performance,
for fast heat up and instant heat recovery – up to 430° F. Other professional features include variable heat settings,
rheostat control dial for all hair types

really works this ?
Would you recommend ?
Start your review of Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1"!
Lellianne C.
Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1" uploaded by Lellianne C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Meets my expectations, I highly recommend this curling wand. I’ve had mine for years and it is very easy to use. It heats up fast with option to change the heat level and it creates perfect curls from day-to-day to formal looks.
Reagan P.
Anaheim, CA
Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1" uploaded by Reagan P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Curls GALORE! This is an amazing iron and honestly gorgeous looking too. I used to be scared to attempt curling my hair myself (literally only trusted my hairdresser) but THIS IRON MAKES IT SO EASY. Plus, my hair looks amazing and full of volume after only about 10ish minutes of curling my (very) thick hair. Love love love!
Alex P.
Leawood, KS
Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1" uploaded by Alex P.
Got this as a gift and it’s perfect! The whole barre is the same size so your curls will be the same size from top to bottom! Also, the size is perfect it gives my hair extra volume and makes me feel so good about my hair!!✨ #curler #hairtool #hottopic
Theresa G.
Kearneysville, WV
Purchased at: Target
Love this curling iron. Don't waste your money on cheap curling irons that your hair sticks to and gets ripped out. This curling iron is perfect for smaller curls. I own this one and the 1 1/4 and love them both. Depending on what size curls I want or if I have bangs or not determines which one I use. After buying the Hot Topic curling irons I will never go back. I have owned mine for 15 years and they are perfect. Easy to use and easy to clean. You will love it 😊💕 Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1" Hot Tools
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1" uploaded by Letty S.
Before I got this curling iron, I used to take way too long curling my hair, essentially burning my hair. No matter how long I spent on my hair, the only lasted for about a hour. With Hot Tools, I can curl my hair quickly and expertly. The curls look amazing, and last for the entire day. I got this curler after my hair stylist recommended it to me.
Nichole N.
Culpeper
Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1" uploaded by Nichole N.
I love this curling iron!! I bought one after my hair dresser recommended it. I have very easy to curl hair, but this curling is way better than the old cheap one I was using. Worth the investment, and still pretty affordable! I always get so many compliments on my curls when I use this!
Bianca D.
San Francisco , CA
My all time favorite curling iron. I have tried many different brands, but this one my far is the best!
Ally Z.
When almost every salon you go to uses the same curling irons, you know it has to be good! I own this product in every size they make (my mom stole the 3/4 inch from me haha). They are very affordable and Ulta often has deals on them or they give you free hot tool with a purchase of one. I can't live without my 1 inch and 1 1/2 inch irons. The heat is adjustable which is nice. I've been using these irons for over 10 years and I'm only 27. Some people I know even take the clip off and use it as a barrel iron, which is smart because it is hard to find barrel irons in different sizes. I will be using hot tools forever! They are great for all hair types. *****Oh and one more tip! My best friend who has super long, thick, curly hair - blow dries her hair, straightens a section, THEN curls it! This works so well and her hair always looks bomb!
Bailey C.
Eastvale, CA
Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1" uploaded by Bailey C.
Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1" uploaded by Bailey C.
Purchased at: ULTA
The only curling iron I will ever use! I have this in multiple sizes and love how perfect the curls are. Super easy to use and the curls last all day! The product lasts years and comes with replacement springs.
Cierra B.
Anderson, SC
Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1" uploaded by Cierra B.
I have never been able to get my hair to hold a curl and then I read and read and read so many reviews and settle to buy this curling iron and boy was I surprised! This iron can curl my thick hair and hold for about 3 days! Wow!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cassandra F.
Wimauma
il y a 4 mois
Chrissy N. il y a 4 mois
I tried looking online but I couldn't find the answer too -all it said was that the whole length was 17 so the barrel might be about 8 inches?
Mariam G.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 ans
Anna H. il y a 2 ans
this is all about soft curls! I love it!