Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1
Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1
2 colors available

Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1"

BY HOT TOOLS #7 in Curling Irons

Hot Tools® 24K Gold Spring Curling Irons are the beauty industry standard in curling irons.

The complete line of irons is available in various sizes, for all styling options.

The high heats and even heat distribution create long-lasting curls and waves leaving hair looking smooth and glossy.

The irons are equipped with Pulse Technology® for Gets Hot… Stays Hot® performance,
for fast heat up and instant heat recovery – up to 430° F. Other professional features include variable heat settings,
rheostat control dial for all hair types

• How well does this curl already curly hair and can you control the ...1 Answers
Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1
Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1"
Ally Z.
Ally Z.
Cresson, PA
When almost every salon you go to uses the same curling irons, you know it has to be good! I own this product in every size they make (my mom stole the 3/4 inch from me haha). They are very affordable and Ulta often has deals on them or they give you free hot tool with a purchase of one. I can't live without my 1 inch and 1 1/2 inch irons. The heat is adjustable which is nice. I've been using these irons for over 10 years and I'm only 27. Some people I know even take the clip off and use it as a barrel iron, which is smart because it is hard to find barrel irons in different sizes. I will be using hot tools forever! They are great for all hair types. *****Oh and one more tip! My best friend who has super long, thick, curly hair - blow dries her hair, straightens a section, THEN curls it! This works so well and her hair always looks bomb!
Natashia M.
Natashia M.
Best thing about this curling iron is that it heats up quick, at least for me it does. I've used some slow heating curling irons before. If you have long hair I suggest buying a bigger barrel. The curls stay a few hours without using hair spray and they always come out pretty. I would recommend buying it, but use with a glove because it can get quite hot.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
I've never had any major problems with this curling iron. The spring clamp doesn't get tangled in my hair. The iron gets hot enough to tame frizzy hair but not hot enough to singe hair. The cord is pretty long (8 feet) so you're not stuck in an awkward position when curling your hair.
Claire O.
Claire O.
Hot Tools by far has the best quality curling irons I personally have ever worked with! They are aesthetically pleasing, and they heat up very quickly! The quality of the curl they bring for every curl towards every hair type amazes me every time! Would recommend splurging on this!
Cara B.
Cara B.
I love this iron. Gives me the tight curls I always want. I own the 1.5 inch & the 2 inch and this one does not disapoint at all! I've had it quite sometime and it's holding up nicely. If you like tight curls that last this curling iron is it!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
This was another win for me. It works as a curling iron or wand depending on the look you want. The curls last a LONG time even without additional products, and it heats up super quickly, easy to use, love the long cord.
Carole D.
Carole D.
Tulsa, OK
I have curly hair that becomes frizzy, I love how this curls my hair well without leaving it stiff, frizzy. I get wonderful compliments.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
This tool is great quality at a great price. It works well with my ultra straight/ thick hair to achieve a few different curled styles.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
This is such a good curling iron. I always get the perfect curls for my heavy thick hair. It's a bit expensive but totally worth it
Rochelle F.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
I use the Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1" a few times a week to curl my hair. I really like how hot it gets (really quickly too!) It was a great price. I found it on Amazon for under $30. It allows you to set the temperature you want to use and the clamp doesn't pull my hair when using it. I find that this style of curling iron is perfect for short to medium hair because you can catch the hair with the clamp instead of wrapping it around using a wand. I also like it because when my hair is a bit longer, I use it as a wand without the clamp. I highly recommend this hair curling iron!
Geeta I.
Geeta I.
How well does this curl already curly hair and can you control the temperature?