Add a Photo
Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1

Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1"

By HOT TOOLS
#49 in Curling Irons

Hot Tools® 24K Gold Spring Curling Irons are the beauty industry standard in curling irons.

The complete line of irons is available in various sizes, for all styling options.

The high heats and even heat distribution create long-lasting curls and waves leaving hair looking smooth and glossy.

The irons are equipped with Pulse Technology® for Gets Hot… Stays Hot® performance,
for fast heat up and instant heat recovery – up to 430° F. Other professional features include variable heat settings,
rheostat control dial for all hair types

Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1
Hot Tools Professional Gold Spring Curling Iron 1"
Lily Z.
Lily Z.
Alhambra, CA

Hot Tools is my favorite brand for a curling iron. I've had my 1 inch curling iron for the past 4 years and it's still going strong. I appreciate that this iron comes with a swivel cord, so you can curl your hair in whatever direction you want without the cord getting tangled. The cord is also very long, which is a definite plus. There's a little built in stand so you can place your iron on a flat surface to cool without running the risk of it burning anything. There's dial for you to adjust the temperature, so adjust to your liking. Because the iron is metal, it's very easy to wipe down and clean after using (of course do this when it's cooled down). It cools down very quickly upon turning if off and it heats up really quickly as well. If you want larger waves, I'd recommend going with a bigger barrel, but I like the 1 inch barrel because it creates nice curls (works on longer and shorter hair).
Ally Z.
Ally Z.
Cresson, PA

When almost every salon you go to uses the same curling irons, you know it has to be good! I own this product in every size they make (my mom stole the 3/4 inch from me haha). They are very affordable and Ulta often has deals on them or they give you free hot tool with a purchase of one. I can't live without my 1 inch and 1 1/2 inch irons. The heat is adjustable which is nice. I've been using these irons for over 10 years and I'm only 27. Some people I know even take the clip off and use it as a barrel iron, which is smart because it is hard to find barrel irons in different sizes. I will be using hot tools forever! They are great for all hair types. *****Oh and one more tip! My best friend who has super long, thick, curly hair - blow dries her hair, straightens a section, THEN curls it! This works so well and her hair always looks bomb!
Natashia M.
Natashia M.

Best thing about this curling iron is that it heats up quick, at least for me it does. I've used some slow heating curling irons before. If you have long hair I suggest buying a bigger barrel. The curls stay a few hours without using hair spray and they always come out pretty. I would recommend buying it, but use with a glove because it can get quite hot.
Autumn P.
Autumn P.

I absolutely love this curling iron. It heats so well and evenly. My hair holds curls so much better with this curling iron than with any other curling iron I have ever used. I use this product about 2-3 times a week. I will recommend this to everyone I know! If you don't have one you really need to purchase this and not something cheap.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Glendale, AZ

I have the 1 inch hot tools , and oh man ! was the price worth it . I don't know how many times i threw away a cheap walmart brand because they kepted breaking or i got mad when it would pull my hair. This tool works great !! I love it and it makes amazing curles . It has lasted me a long time so far and it never rust !
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

I've never had any major problems with this curling iron. The spring clamp doesn't get tangled in my hair. The iron gets hot enough to tame frizzy hair but not hot enough to singe hair. The cord is pretty long (8 feet) so you're not stuck in an awkward position when curling your hair.
Claire O.
Claire O.

Hot Tools by far has the best quality curling irons I personally have ever worked with! They are aesthetically pleasing, and they heat up very quickly! The quality of the curl they bring for every curl towards every hair type amazes me every time! Would recommend splurging on this!
Cara B.
Cara B.

I love this iron. Gives me the tight curls I always want. I own the 1.5 inch & the 2 inch and this one does not disapoint at all! I've had it quite sometime and it's holding up nicely. If you like tight curls that last this curling iron is it!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.

This was another win for me. It works as a curling iron or wand depending on the look you want. The curls last a LONG time even without additional products, and it heats up super quickly, easy to use, love the long cord.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

Buy one right now. People ask me how I get my curls all the time and think they're natural. I got mine at ulta a few years back and bought another after I left it at a hotel. I can't live without this thing!
Geeta I.
Geeta I.

How well does this curl already curly hair and can you control the temperature?

Join Now