Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Iron 1"

BY HOT TOOLS

Marcel iron even heat for longer lasting curls. Also it has soft handles and secure grips. If you simply want a curling iron that will get the job done this will be your choice.

• Has anyone used this style or type of curler? What are th...2 Answers
Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Iron 1
Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Iron 1"
Buy on Amazon
Brittany K.
Pinckneyville, IL
I used my iron for years until it did not work anymore. I loved it! I was so upset when it finally kicked the dirt. I used this iron for YEARS before it finally went out. I will be buying another one. No other iron has compared yet and I have looked and looked for one.
Kasey S.
Morgan Hill, CA
I like bigger curls so that is why i use this size. It is an outstanding curler and I use it all the time. Hot tools are usually pretty expensive and i wish they weren't because I need a new one. I wish they had a curling wand because i like those more
Baylee H.
At first this tool is a little tricky to use but once I get the hang of it, it'll change the way you view regular curling irons! You can crest any look with this tool and it's so much fun to use and figure out what all looks you can create
Sam L.
As a hair student i use this to curl my clients hair. You can use it for a beautiful spiral curl or you can "wand" the hair to get a soft wave. It is tricky to use by yourself on your own hair, especially if you are not familiar with it!
Keyla B.
Orlando , FL
Great product! But for thicker hair types it's not my fave. Very affordable these usually range btwn $40-$50 great for creating beach waves and curls! Grab a heat glove it's very easy to burn yourself with a marcel! lol I have battle scars
Christine G.
Vacaville, CA
These are my favorite curling irons! They will probably harder for somebody to use that have never used a marcel or been trained with a marcel. They are the only curling irons that I haven't broken!
Angelique J.
Teaneck, NJ
This is a classic! I can get so many curls with this that last all day. I use this on my clients for special occasions. It's super affordable and has lasted me so long. I want to purchase the other sizes as well.
Kristen H.
Sacramento, CA
Again the best series of curling irons ever. I love this size for short, medium and long hair. Creates great waves, curls and. Is a go to in my bridal kit.
Nicole C.
Middlesboro, KY
Love these curling irons. I have one in every size. They are so much easier to handle and curl clients hair than spring irons. I will never switch back.
Kelly M.
Great Falls, MT
Hot tools marcel irons are affordable and awesome. They make even fine hair hold a curl... and since their is no spring in a marcel.... it cant break!
Emma G.
Has anyone used this style or type of curler? What are thoughts and opinions on this product

Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Iron 1