BY HOT TOOLS

Marcel iron even heat for longer lasting curls. Also it has soft handles and secure grips. If you simply want a curling iron that will get the job done this will be your choice.

• Has anyone used this style or type of curler? What are th...2 Answers
Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Iron 1
Julie A.
Irvington, NY
I use this product almost every day for work. It has lasted me almost over 2 years and was very affordable. I love the beach waves I get from this and how quickly it heats up
Alysa B.
Olean
Love my hot tools marcel. I use it the traditional way to curl hair and also use as a wand to great beachy curls. These are durable irons. I've had mine for 3 years
Elisa E.
This wand is great but takes a lot of getting used to in order to manipulate. Not for a beginning curler. Other than that it gives a great finished product and is a great value and I highly recommend it.
Brandey N.
Chula Vista, CA
If you're used to a Marcel iron then this one works really well and not too expensive. Get's hot really fast and stays hot long enough to do a few heads for styling.
Yareydi V.
Very very easy to use. Can either use it for great voluminous curls , as well as for thin really tight curls. Can make your hair also very wavy if curls aren't the goal as well as if you apply a very certain and patient technique you can even get crimping out of it.
Tiffany R.
Cantril, IA
I love Marcel's , they are easy to use and fun. Does take a bit of training to get the hang of . Great to wrap the hair like a wand or put in the clamp. Classy iron .
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
I have had this iron for THIRTEEN years. I got the 1" ans 1/2" irons while in beauty school. I have had them ever since. They are the original "wands" and can gibe you beautiful beach waves and curls with SO little effort. Altho if you are used to "spring" irons I don't really recomend this iron. It is way easier to "roll" a curl with this iron it does seem to get much hotter and can be harder to use. But if you up for a little challenge this iron is amazing and totally worth the money!
Blanca R.
arvin, CA
I own this and I love it I purchased mine at ulta no so long ago it was totally worth the price. I tend to grab this product more than often . I am well satisfied with this product ! The pricing on them vary
Molly C.
Franklin
Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Iron 1"
I'm a hairdresser and I SWEAR by my hot tools curling iron. most purple don't like the Marcel but it's how i was taught so its what i know. i LOVE them because they do any amazing job and aren't crazy extensive.
Brittany K.
Pinckneyville, IL
I used my iron for years until it did not work anymore. I loved it! I was so upset when it finally kicked the dirt. I used this iron for YEARS before it finally went out. I will be buying another one. No other iron has compared yet and I have looked and looked for one.
Emma G.
Has anyone used this style or type of curler? What are thoughts and opinions on this product

Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Iron 1