Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Iron 1"

BY HOT TOOLS

Marcel iron even heat for longer lasting curls. Also it has soft handles and secure grips. If you simply want a curling iron that will get the job done this will be your choice.

• Has anyone used this style or type of curler? What are th...2 Answers
Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Iron 1
Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Iron 1"
Buy on Amazon
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
The best quality brand in hot irons for sure long lasting I’ve had mine for 8 years and still in perfect condition high priced but worth saving for because it is long lasting not for just anyone does take technique
Keysha J.
Thornton , CO
I love love love hot tools products. They help you achieve that gorgeous hair that you see so many others rocking. I absolutely like this curling iron mainly because it doesn't clamp down and give you that god awful crease that curling irons usually give you
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
The perfect curling iron. It doesn't get better than this one. Perfect size, you can do anyone's hair with it. Easy to handle and grip, easy to twirl in your hand. Beautiful chels that last all day and night. Long lasting, well made. High quality for sure.
Shannon B.
Pella, IA
I love this curling iron. Smooth, shiny, perfect curls! You can select the perfect temperature for your hair type so you get curls the first time. It's design makes it easier to maneuver than other curling irons. Curling my hair is so much faster now!
Nikole B.
Elon, NC
This is such a fun tool to use and it gives the most gorgeous bouncy curls that last all night long. This is my go to for a night out because I know the curls will last. It heads up very fast and does not damage my hair. It has a variety of heat settings to choose from which is a great feature.
Eliza R.
Chester, MD
This curling iron is so so so good. The 1" barrel is perfect for a day-to-day, natural-looking curl size, and is really versatile too. The iron has a great heat range, is really durable and high-quality material, and is easy to use, and doesn't get product stuck to it. Worth the splurge!
Catarina K.
Stuarts Draft , VA
My hairdresser introduced me to this beauty. I love the way it gives my hair volume and definition. Curling the hair on the outside of the clamp gives it more texture. I was greatly satisfied with the results it gave me. I was a first time user when I used it but I would totally buy it!
Lacy L.
Birdsboro, PA
My go to I do iron for all my formal styles. They hold up great for the test if time. I use my every day and all day with being at salon full time. I also use for my onsite weddings, they heat up fast as well as curl the hair nicely.
Claudia B.
Austin, TX
My mom has this curling iron and I steal it every time I'm visiting home! The barrel heats up quickly and has consistent heat throughout the whole iron, so that your hair curls evenly. The 1" size delivers the perfect sized curls that you can brush out for loose, undone waves!
Caitlin B.
Little Rock, AR
I use this when I want to achieve that effortless beachy wave style. People constantly compliment it and ask how I did it. This iron makes it last all day long. I want to try other sizes now and would definitely repurchase!
Emma G.
Has anyone used this style or type of curler? What are thoughts and opinions on this product

Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Iron 1