Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Iron 1"

BY HOT TOOLS

Marcel iron even heat for longer lasting curls. Also it has soft handles and secure grips. If you simply want a curling iron that will get the job done this will be your choice.

• Has anyone used this style or type of curler? What are th...2 Answers
Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Iron 1
Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Iron 1"
Buy on Amazon
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
Love the Marcel curling iron! The curls can be done in so many different ways but I especially like to use this specific one for beachy wavy looks! I like to take section of hair and make sure I leave the ends out of curling iron and leaving it straight. Curling the top pieces of hair makes the hair look effortless.
Samantha D.
Oviedo
Amazing. Love it. Hated it throughout beauty school, but I've learned how to use it and love it. The versatility of it is amazing and can give beautiful results to just about anyone. The one downside is that there are only three heat settings, but it's enough to work with most hair types. 10/10 would recommend.
Anna O.
Lake City, MN
I have had this iron for over 10 years and it still works great. I got it in a cosmetology school kit, used it in a salon for 3 yrs and still use it now. It gets good and hot, and has the switch to let it roll in your hands, which I love to curl faster and one handed. Seriously a great brand for hair tools.
Allison K.
These are the standard issue when you go to hair school. If I am doing someone else's hair I prefer this type of clamp. On myself I like the regular style clamp. These irons get super hot and do exactly what you need them to. No complaints.
Justine A.
Everett, WA
This curler produces the perfect curls! I love doing tight volume curls and this curler is great for that! I curl the curls away from my hair and I noticed that this curler allows my curls to stay in ALL day long without having to retouch my curls. I'm obsessed with this curling iron! A must have.
Amanda M.
This is my go to curling iron. A little pricier but it heats quickly (and you can adjust the temperature) , doesn't frizz up the hair while it's curling, and the hair never gets awkwardly caught on the barrel. I have had mine for 6 years now and it works just as well now as the day I purchased it.
Ashley S.
Okay so these curling irons are the best. We used them in school for all are state board tests. Its defiantly tricky at first if your use to a regular curling iron but if not its a little harder.
Megan B.
I bought my curling iron because it was what they used at the hair salon I go to. I really liked the way my hair looked after they used it. I needed a new one, so I decided to try this one and I'm super glad I got it. It makes curling my hair a lot easier. It's my new favorite curling iron.
Jennica A.
Channahon, IL
Literally my holy grail tool. As a professional hairstylist and licensed cosmetologist of 12 years, I swear by hot tools Marcel irons. They also double as great curling wands. There's a learning curve with a Marcel but once you get the hang of it you won't use anything else
Rebecca T.
Alhambra, CA
I love love this curling iron! Gives you complete control and is perfect for beachy, lived in waves. This iron heats up super fast, in minutes, and my waves hold all day with no extra product. This is by far the best curling iron, for the price point and in general!
Emma G.
Has anyone used this style or type of curler? What are thoughts and opinions on this product

Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Iron 1