Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Iron 1"

BY HOT TOOLS

Marcel iron even heat for longer lasting curls. Also it has soft handles and secure grips. If you simply want a curling iron that will get the job done this will be your choice.

• Has anyone used this style or type of curler? What are th...2 Answers
Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Iron 1
Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Iron 1"
Buy on Amazon*
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
This curler was included in my cosmetology school kit and it has changed the way I curl my hair forever. It takes some getting used to by the way you actually just use your hand to rotate the barrel and not your wrist, but in the long run it saves you from carpal tunnel. Truly. I have found if you are curling up too tightly the clip will leave an indentation but that’s fixed by just trusting the curler to do its job and loosen up a bit. It provides fantastic curls if you know the proper techniques.
Rachael M.
Blue Island, IL
I love this curling iron and I use it on all my bridal clients! Create long lasting curls that don’t go flat and it doesn’t damage or burn the hair! Love the marcel handle since it makes it super easy to twist the hair up into the curls.
Guslene B.
This is the only curling iron I will use. I am hairstylist , I have been using hot tool curling iron for over 10 years. I would never use any other kind because it saves me time and I get results. Love, love, love it!!
Mei-Ling M.
Brooklyn, NY
Best hot tool to use to get the perfect curl. I'm a professional hairstylist and the whole point about being a pro is to work a marcel. The best part about marcel is the clamp will never lose its tenstion. Gets hot real quick. Easy to clean. Swivel cord. Comfortable in your hand. Marcel could be used to not only curl the hair but also be used as a wand to wave the hair. I have always recommend this tool to all my co- hairstylist
Kayla B.
Northport, AL
I have NEVER been able to curl my hair because I’m so uncoordinated. My hair dresser introduced this curling iron to me and I picked it up immediately! I always get compliments on my beach waves and would never use anything else Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Iron 1"
Caitlin W.
I love this iron! It creates the perfect curls that are sleek and shiny. I never get frizzy hair when using this iron. I’m a cosmetology student so the marcel style is awesome for me when style client’s hair, however I really like that it has the option to lock it so it doesn’t spin, as it’s easier to use if I’m doing my own hair.
Sarah B.
West Bend, WI
I live this curling iron, you can create every different kind of curl with it, the functions on this iron are huge and it's a great tool for hairstylists BUT nothing for a curling iron newie or a really seldom unexpirienced user. The price is totally ok for this product and I would always buy this again
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I’ve had my curling iron for years and it is still in great shape I️ got this pretty cheap for $30 at Ulta beauty and I️t is the best I️ have never used a curling iron I’ve like more: and I️ curl my hair probably 5 days a week
Tiff P.
Budd Lake , NJ
I’m in cosmetology school and my teacher taught me how to handle the curling iron properly. It is difficult at first but once learned it is fun and it works so well and the curls stay in place. I love this curling iron
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
This is the working iron I use in the salon almost everyday. It heats up quick and evenly for the longest lasting curls. I love that I can adjust the temperature for each specific client to reduce damage.
Emma G.
Has anyone used this style or type of curler? What are thoughts and opinions on this product

Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Iron 1