BY HOT TOOLS

Overview: Hot Tools appliances have become the standard for professional hairdressers. With patented, powerful heating systems in curling irons and flat irons, plus advanced technology in hair dryers, Hot Tools are demanded by stylists performing in the highest pressure styling environments including film, TV photo shoots and backstage styling at hair shows. Beauty is serious business. use Hot Tools! Features: Powerful heating system. Advanced technology.

Jesse N.
Hagerstown, MD
This is my favorite iron. The marcel style creates much better curls and a larger variety of looks than a spring iron, but requires a higher skill level and different technique. This iron heats quickly up to 430 degrees, has an adjustable heat dial, and can be locked when not in use. It also has a long swivel cord for safety. This is a professional product and will perform well and last forever if cared for properly.
Brandy B.
Kingwood, TX
This was great when I was in the salon.  I mainly used this in place of roller sets or for my clients with really short hair. I only recommend this item for professional stylists.  Due to the fact it's a marcel iron so their is no tip to hold on the other in and this is hard to use for personal use. It's meant more for use on someone else. This is a professional tool
Alex P.
Tempe, AZ
I had this curling iron for over 6 years before it finally quit on me when it broke inside my luggage. Which in my opinion was well worth the price considering how often I used it, some days multiple times a day for cheer leading. When my friends used it they would think it was daunting at first because of the handle but it gets really easy to use after a few tries!
samantha K.
White Pine , TN
at first this curling iron is tricky, but if you keep practicing you’ll get the hang of it. You can turn it into a wand if you take a screwdriver & unscrew the screws on the side. I absolutely love this curling iron it heats up fast & has many different heat settings.
Lindsey K.
Garnerville, NY
Very nice for tight curls and I love using this kind of handle compared to the other traditional handle on a curling iron. It makes curling easier for me because I don't have to keep track of the handle when I do my curls. Not for everyone because the handle does take some getting used to.
Mandy B.
Love this curling iron! It's the only one I own have one for the salon and one at home! Great for barrel curls or waves! It also works well as a wand ( if you didn't know) pro tip to ya! Getting use to the Marcel is kinda weird but it is soon to be your fave
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I used this when I had dances to go to many years ago but I perfer the wand over this.it left marks in my hair where the stopper is and it was not my fav products to use
Natalie M.
Amarillo, TX
Great curling device. Helps hold curls for 3-4 days. At first it is hard to use but once you get the hang of it, it becomes second nature. You can use this as a wand as well and get a variety of curls.
Cierra F.
I love this brand they always have the best high quality products! I was super satisfied when I purchased this. I would say I use it about twice a month, my hair is too thick to curl all the time. I highly recommend.
Alexandra W.
Carthage, NY
I absolutely love this curling iron! I have pretty coarse hair and it curls my hair with no problem and without damaging or drying my hair out. We use these curling irons at the salon I work at and we all love them. I would definitely recommend!

back