Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Curling Iron 3/8

Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Curling Iron 3/8"

BY HOT TOOLS

Micro mini 3/8 inches professional marcel curling iron with multi heat control fast heat up to 428 degree. Comes with micro mini 3/8 inches barrel.

Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Curling Iron 3/8
Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Curling Iron 3/8"
Buy on Jet.com*
Kennedi S.
Fountain, CO
I love this curlling iron it gets hot which is perfect for my impossible to curl hair. The size is perfect for really tight curls. If you have natural curls this would be perfect to add a little extra curl to any flat ends. The only down side is it's so small they it does take a lot of time to curl if you have a lot of hair. But it's worth it for such beautiful curls.
Cinthya S.
I cannot stress enough how much I love Hot Tools Gold edition irons. I have thick coarse hair and these irons not only curl the hair, they also straighten it making it look smooth! The curls stay forever. I have a two-inch barrel iron that I've had for almost five years and it is outstanding. I love hot tools!! Best iron brand out there.
Leesa M.
Stephens City, VA
I love this curling iron. I first got to use one in cosmetology class and liked and got use to using them that I had to go out to buy one for h9me use :) heats up fast and don't get to hot to the touch on the handle. Has different heat settings to adjust top also
Erin C.
Colorado Springs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the iron I got in beauty school, and i still have it. It is reliable, and holds true heat up to 400° with 30 heat settings. It has kept going through hundreds of clients and 17 years. I would recommend it to anyone.
Jennifer P.
Fontana, CA
Love this curling iron. I have short hair so it really works for me. I like to wrap my hair around it to create more of a loose wave. The price of this products is really great. I really recommend this curling iron and all the hot tool items.
Holly F.
Whiting, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Hot Tools. I have been doing hair for 14 years and have only used these curling irons. I love the levels of heat control. They are easy to use and comfortable to hold. They last FOREVER. I had to replace my 1 inch curling iron 10 years after I bought it. I will never stray!
Amanda K.
Holbrook, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you haven't used one before understand it takes some training yourself to use these. Work great and no spring to ever have to replace! Love hot tools curling irons seriously next best thing to professional! Heck my hair dresser loves them and uses them
Blanca R.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister gave me this after she finished cosmetology school and it works amazing. It's hard to use at first since it's one handed and it gets extremely hot but it does the job really well. I definitely recommend it they sell them at Sally's Beauty Supply.
Tina K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly, this wasn't my favorite curling iron I've used. I used to use this a while ago, now I only use wands, but I definitely think wands in general are better. My hair does hold a curl well with any curling iron and this one wasn't any different.
Danielle M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Man this is a tricky device. As someone who learned who to curl hair with a more traditional iron this was hard to get used to. The handle revolving and twisting makes it quite complicated and frustrating. Be prepared to burn yourself!
Sarah L.
High Point, NC
How difficult is it to use this handle? Does it take a while to learn?
Hannah B.