Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Curling Iron 3/8

Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Curling Iron 3/8"

BY HOT TOOLS

Micro mini 3/8 inches professional marcel curling iron with multi heat control fast heat up to 428 degree. Comes with micro mini 3/8 inches barrel.

Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Curling Iron 3/8
Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Curling Iron 3/8"
Buy on Amazon
Kennedi S.
Kennedi S.
Fountain, CO
I love this curlling iron it gets hot which is perfect for my impossible to curl hair. The size is perfect for really tight curls. If you have natural curls this would be perfect to add a little extra curl to any flat ends. The only down side is it's so small they it does take a lot of time to curl if you have a lot of hair. But it's worth it for such beautiful curls.
Cinthya S.
Cinthya S.
I cannot stress enough how much I love Hot Tools Gold edition irons. I have thick coarse hair and these irons not only curl the hair, they also straighten it making it look smooth! The curls stay forever. I have a two-inch barrel iron that I've had for almost five years and it is outstanding. I love hot tools!! Best iron brand out there.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Colorado Springs, CO
This was the iron I got in beauty school, and i still have it. It is reliable, and holds true heat up to 400° with 30 heat settings. It has kept going through hundreds of clients and 17 years. I would recommend it to anyone.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Fontana, CA
Love this curling iron. I have short hair so it really works for me. I like to wrap my hair around it to create more of a loose wave. The price of this products is really great. I really recommend this curling iron and all the hot tool items.
Holly F.
Holly F.
Whiting, VT
I love Hot Tools. I have been doing hair for 14 years and have only used these curling irons. I love the levels of heat control. They are easy to use and comfortable to hold. They last FOREVER. I had to replace my 1 inch curling iron 10 years after I bought it. I will never stray!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Holbrook, AZ
If you haven't used one before understand it takes some training yourself to use these. Work great and no spring to ever have to replace! Love hot tools curling irons seriously next best thing to professional! Heck my hair dresser loves them and uses them
Blanca R.
Blanca R.
Las Vegas , NV
My sister gave me this after she finished cosmetology school and it works amazing. It's hard to use at first since it's one handed and it gets extremely hot but it does the job really well. I definitely recommend it they sell them at Sally's Beauty Supply.
Tina K.
Tina K.
Honestly, this wasn't my favorite curling iron I've used. I used to use this a while ago, now I only use wands, but I definitely think wands in general are better. My hair does hold a curl well with any curling iron and this one wasn't any different.
April B.
April B.
Lemoore, CA
My hair doesn't hold a curl very well. With this product being a Marcel iron, it curls my hair and it stays. This beats having to put Marcel irons into an oven or stove to make the barrel hot. It also helps by being able to control heat.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Kinston, NC
Irons like this are not my favorite. They take lots of practice to get used to. I have really small hands so it's very hard to use on my thick hair. We had to use them in hair school and I would never purchase one like this for my personal use.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Toledo, OH
How expensive is this
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
High Point, NC
How difficult is it to use this handle? Does it take a while to learn?