BY HOT TOOLS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Marcel Curling Iron even heat for longer lasting curls. Hot Tools Patented Pulse Auto Heat Control senses heat loss and regenerates heat instantly for nonstop curling with consistent quality. Barrel temperature remains constant curl after curl.

Stepha V.
Classic curling iron. It of course works really well. My hair is medium coarse and straight naturally so it is good to get a curler that works. I always splurge a little extra on my curlers and curling irons because my hair is stubborn. This one works well.
Antonia Z.
Waldwick, NJ
I've been through my share of irons - and this is by far the best I've ever used. Plus, the price is so reasonable! I could not be more ecstatic about this product. The heat settings go from 1-10 (low to high). I have semi-thick, semi-wavy hair that usually cannot hold a curl to save its life. Even on the second to lowest setting, this iron gives me amazingggggg curls. It takes only a short amount of time (I'm talking 5 to 8 seconds, for my hair type at least) to curl each section of hair perfectly, and it lasts all day (and more). I actually tested out the durability of the curls and found that they stayed intact for three very long days -- that's two nights of sleeping on my hair and thrashing about. Quite simply, I don't think you'll find a better iron. Even ladies with very thick or coarse hair will find a friend in this device, as the heat setting goes up extremely high (I can only imagine what level 10 feels like!)
Morgan S.
Nashville, TN
Love this iron for professional use. I would never recommend it to a client! Using a marcel iron makes the curl stay in so so well, but clients have a really hard time using them on their own hair!! Again, LOVE this iron. It's great for curling hair for wedding styles when you need awesome hold and need to curl hair fast, but for daily use it isn't worth the money!
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
Let the start by saying that I am a professional licensed hair stylist. I never used this curling iron before I was in beauty school and it took a while to get the hang of it but I will never use another curling iron! This is my absolute favorite, so easy and quick, can make tight or loose curls, you can adjust temperature to your liking. They are also affordable.
Sheila M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the beach wave look for my hair, This Iron really helps me achieve that. I twist my hair around the barrell with my hand not the wand itself to achieve the ultimate beachy look. It is good for any hair type as long as your hair is semi straightened prior.
Morgan J.
This is a very standard curling iron that can make small and tight curls. I got mine at my local Walgreens so it was not very expensive. I tend to use mine without the clip so it is more like a curling wands and it works well that way or with the clip.
Lacy L.
Birdsboro, PA
These are always my go to curling irons for work. They heat up great and can take a beating very well. They hold up for a long time even if you use them every day all day.like I do. With my tendinitis in am able toncirl the hair at a rapid rate.
Madelyn M.
New Port Richey, FL
Hot tools makes a beautiful Marcell curling iron they are a little tricky to use but the curls come out so fashionably like Shirley temple curls. I like that it has dial for heat control and the light will notify you when it's Hoyt enough
Ashley J.
Astoria, NY
Although I like these curling irons they can get broken very easily and no longer warms up as quick after a while for the money I spent should last a longer timex
Lizzeth H.
Hidalgo , TX
This will definitely give you springy curls! I prefer the 1" one over this one but if you grab hair in large sections it looks better! I use it only for the weekend and special events and I would recommend it!

back