Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/4

Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/4"

"Professional Marcel Iron - Pulse Technology10 variable heat settings with built-in rheostat dial - Heats up to 430 FLocking / rotating main handleExtra-high heat24K gold-plated barrelFast heat upLong-life heating element""ON"" indicator lightSoft-Grip handle for more comfortable, secure gripLocking / unlocking Marcel wand with TouchGuardSeparate On/Off switchSolid-state circuitryFoldaway safety stand8-ft. professional swivel cordOne-year warranty - Professional Marcel Iron"

Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/4
Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/4"
Buy on ULTA*
Christine G.
This is one of my favorite curling irons for me to use on my clients and myself. It makes curling hair easier on my wrists, and I always have long lasting curls. I also like the fact that I can change the temperature on the curling iron.
Alyssa M.
Stem, NC
This curling iron is my go-to styling tool! It heats quickly and gives you curls that last all day (in my case, some times multiple days!). I have tried lots of other curling irons, but curls quickly fall from my course hair. This product will be my go-to curling iron for years to come!
Erin E.
Grand Blanc
This is the best curling iron I've ever used. It's a little complicated to learn to use, but it's very versatile when it comes to styling. I use it for polished or beach waves. It heats up nearly instantly and has adjustable heat. I would definitely reccomend this curling iron.
Annie W.
My girlfriend bought me this curling iron years ago when I complained about curling my mid-back length hair. It's literally made curling my hair a 15 minute exercise, and so so easy! It's held up well over the years, and I'll be sad when the day comes to replace it.
Ally T.
Daphne, AL
This is THE best iron for softly waving the hair. I use it every time I shampoo my hair, so about twice a week. I would recommend this to any stylist or at-home-user. The heat is adjustable and true to the number. Price is fair as well.
Samantha M.
Woodbury , MN
This is my go to tool when it comes to styling my hair. Weather I want to do some tight curls, beachy waves, or a straighter and sleeker look I can do it all with this tool. I got it from ulta and would definitely buy again.
Keenie P.
I got this product in my kit for cosmetology school and it has lasted me over 12 years. Marcel irons take a little getting used to but are much easier on the wrists and to manipulate the hair and different directions.
Hali G.
Whitwell, TN
I like this Marcel iron. They are a little difficult to learn how to use, but they get a lot easier. They will hurt your thumb slightly, but they are so much better than a regular curling iron. Would recommend
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
Absolutely love my hot tools Marcel. It gives me great curl texture and I actually use it more than my hot tools wand. Amazon has great prices on them! I would buy again and I've recommended it to many friends!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Great curling wand. I use this with out actually using the clamp. It gets hot quickly. I can curl my very long thick hair in 15-20 minutes. I've since upgraded because this wand disintegrated last very long.
Stephanee S.
How long do the curls last? Is it comparable to the Nume wands?
Sunny Q.
San Bernardino, CA
I really want this curlin iron...is it as amazing as it looks...ive been lookin for a 1-1/4" wand for sum tyme. let me knw how it works.
Marissa B.
Elkhorn, WI
Does this make beach waves?
Mary A.
Marietta, GA
Will this wand work on long thick hair? The barrel doesn't look long enough?