Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/2

Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/2"

BY HOT TOOLS

Hot Tools Professional Marcel Grip 1-1/2" Curling Iron The Hot Tools Hair Curling Iron is the number one iron used by hair sylists. Features Patented Pulse Technology for Gets Hot... Stays Hot performance with a built-in Rheostat Control with variable... see more...

Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/2
Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/2"
Buy on ULTA*
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
This is my first and only Hot Tools curling iron I have used. My hair stylist recommended the brand to me. The handle is hard to use and get used to. It does take some practice and time to get used to. I find traditional clamps to be so much easier. That said, I'd still recommend Hot Tools in general, and I'll be trying their other curling irons.
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.
This has been my favorite curling iron forever. It has the strength, size and hold. I absolutely love it and recommend to everyone especially if you have straight hair that is hard to curl. I have very curly short, brown hair. I don't think its needs improvements.
Davia G.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
My favorite go to for using on photos shoots and bridal especially when I need to speed curl and also make sure its on point!
If your pro us unsung this iron you can be sure your style is going to be on point!
Libby G.
Libby G.
new orleans, LA
Margarita R.
Margarita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Ok so this is a pretty easy to use iron. My sister owns it and I live to use it for when I want big wavy curls or Hollywood waves.
Jen T.
Jen T.
San Antonio, TX
Affordable and easy to use. Hair tools can sometimes be very pricey, but i love that hot tools is super affordable
Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
I've used my various sized gold Marcel's from Hot Tools for over 10 years, and they still work as well as they did to start with.

I love the professional results that I have always gotten, and they are the only irons I use on my clients. Glad my beauty school introduced me to them long ago!

I've never had one stop working, even through drops, twisting wires and travel. I love their marcel irons and wouldn't recommend any other kind!
Erin N.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud , FL
I used these while in cosmetology school and after. Durable, long lasting marcel curling iron. Heats up fast. Has a decent temperature range. Takes practice if you plan on using it on yourself. No real issues with it. I would recommend especially if you are just starting out in cosmetology. Not crazy expensive.
felisha w.
felisha w.
the best curling iron I've ever bought... I have two different sizes in this product & I'll never buy another type. my hair is super straight and I mean SUPER straight and so far this is the only curling iron I've used that gets hot enough to actually curl my hair
Nevs V.
Nevs V.
This is the best hair curler I have ever used. It's a professional curling iron and it can be a bit tricky to use. There's a more user friendly styles as well but they all work great. It curls my straight, fine hair in no time, and my curls last for days.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Do curls last with this wand?