Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/2

Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/2"

BY HOT TOOLS

Hot Tools Professional Marcel Grip 1-1/2" Curling Iron The Hot Tools Hair Curling Iron is the number one iron used by hair sylists. Features Patented Pulse Technology for Gets Hot... Stays Hot performance with a built-in Rheostat Control with variable... see more...

Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/2
Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/2"
Buy on ULTA*
Kristen H.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Grip Professional Hair 1-1 2" 24 K Plated Barrel, With Extra High Heat And Fast Heating, Features Built-In Rheostat Control With Variable Heat Up To 430° F And On Off Switch, Lightweight With Soft Grip... more...
Love love love this curling iron. Perfect for any client or person with long layers, or just to use for someone who wants body but not tight curl. I am successfully able to curl any type of hair with this iron and the gold design keeps the curls in all day.
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill , CA
Absolutely love for those great events for tight curls. Or you can go yet other way and do beach curls. I love how the handles swivel while your curling someone else's hair or even your hair I feel it's hard at first but it makes it so much easier once you get the hang of it. Lots of fun and amazing curls!
Kristin R.
Knox, IN
Love how hot this gets and the size of the barrel. Got this from my cosmetologist, she recommended it as the best thing out there for slimming down the hair shaft with heat.
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
My GO TO styling tool brand! Hot Tools has been around for my entire life, and one of my curling irons has been with me for 15 years - seriously I bought it for ringlets when I first started cheerleading. I have removed and re-installed the curler arm multiple times, for making wraparound waves, and no matter what I can get the arm back on with no problems. I have never had an issue with the electrical components in the curling iron, and have never heard of anyone breaking the temperature display on a Hot Tools curling iron
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
I used these while in cosmetology school and after. Durable, long lasting marcel curling iron. Heats up fast. Has a decent temperature range. Takes practice if you plan on using it on yourself. No real issues with it. I would recommend especially if you are just starting out in cosmetology. Not crazy expensive.
felisha w.
the best curling iron I've ever bought... I have two different sizes in this product & I'll never buy another type. my hair is super straight and I mean SUPER straight and so far this is the only curling iron I've used that gets hot enough to actually curl my hair
Amanda R.
N Cambria, PA
Works well and I like that you can change the heat settings. The only thing I wish it could do was turn off on its own if I forget to do it. Would repurchase and recommend to others. Bought mine at Sally's beauty supply. Very affordable and long lasting.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
I've used my various sized gold Marcel's from Hot Tools for over 10 years, and they still work as well as they did to start with.

I love the professional results that I have always gotten, and they are the only irons I use on my clients. Glad my beauty school introduced me to them long ago!

I've never had one stop working, even through drops, twisting wires and travel. I love their marcel irons and wouldn't recommend any other kind!
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Hot Tools seems to be a good brand, only downfall is that my hair just never holds the curls this brand of curling iron creates. I used this a few times a week and am still currently using it. If I use tons of hairspray and hair products, the curl doesn't fall as bad, but in just not 100% sold on it. I don't believe I would purchase another one in the future.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
This is my first and only Hot Tools curling iron I have used. My hair stylist recommended the brand to me. The handle is hard to use and get used to. It does take some practice and time to get used to. I find traditional clamps to be so much easier. That said, I'd still recommend Hot Tools in general, and I'll be trying their other curling irons.
Michelle M.
Do curls last with this wand?