Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/2

Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/2"

Hot Tools Professional Marcel Grip 1-1/2" Curling Iron The Hot Tools Hair Curling Iron is the number one iron used by hair sylists. Features Patented Pulse Technology for Gets Hot... Stays Hot performance with a built-in Rheostat Control with variable... see more...

Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/2
Hot Tools Professional Gold Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/2"
Buy on ULTA*
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill, CA
Absolutely love for those great events for tight curls. Or you can go yet other way and do beach curls. I love how the handles swivel while your curling someone else's hair or even your hair I feel it's hard at first but it makes it so much easier once you get the hang of it. Lots of fun and amazing curls!
Kristin R.
Knox, IN
Love how hot this gets and the size of the barrel. Got this from my cosmetologist, she recommended it as the best thing out there for slimming down the hair shaft with heat.
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
My GO TO styling tool brand! Hot Tools has been around for my entire life, and one of my curling irons has been with me for 15 years - seriously I bought it for ringlets when I first started cheerleading. I have removed and re-installed the curler arm multiple times, for making wraparound waves, and no matter what I can get the arm back on with no problems. I have never had an issue with the electrical components in the curling iron, and have never heard of anyone breaking the temperature display on a Hot Tools curling iron
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
I used these while in cosmetology school and after. Durable, long lasting marcel curling iron. Heats up fast. Has a decent temperature range. Takes practice if you plan on using it on yourself. No real issues with it. I would recommend especially if you are just starting out in cosmetology. Not crazy expensive.
felisha w.
the best curling iron I've ever bought... I have two different sizes in this product & I'll never buy another type. my hair is super straight and I mean SUPER straight and so far this is the only curling iron I've used that gets hot enough to actually curl my hair
Nevs V.
This is the best hair curler I have ever used. It's a professional curling iron and it can be a bit tricky to use. There's a more user friendly styles as well but they all work great. It curls my straight, fine hair in no time, and my curls last for days.
Amanda R.
Cherry Tree, PA
Works well and I like that you can change the heat settings. The only thing I wish it could do was turn off on its own if I forget to do it. Would repurchase and recommend to others. Bought mine at Sally's beauty supply. Very affordable and long lasting.
Tory M.
Evant , TX
I absolutely love this curling iron. It gives me a big bouncy curl that looks like beach waves and it doesn't burn my hair either. I am a repeat user and will buy again if needed! Highly satisfied and recommend it to anyone
Kelsie V.
my favorite iron of all time ! this helps my loose curls stay allllll day! i found mine on sale so i got it for a good deal!! and the quality of the iron is good!!! it can handle every day use!!!! i definitely recommend
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
I've used my various sized gold Marcel's from Hot Tools for over 10 years, and they still work as well as they did to start with.

I love the professional results that I have always gotten, and they are the only irons I use on my clients. Glad my beauty school introduced me to them long ago!

I've never had one stop working, even through drops, twisting wires and travel. I love their marcel irons and wouldn't recommend any other kind!
Michelle M.
Do curls last with this wand?