Hot Tools Professional Gold Extra Long Barrel Spring Curling Iron 1 1/2Hot Tools Professional Gold Extra Long Barrel Spring Curling Iron 1 1/2
Hot Tools Professional Gold Extra Long Barrel Spring Curling Iron 1 1/2

Hot Tools Professional Gold Extra Long Barrel Spring Curling Iron 1 1/2"

BY HOT TOOLS #88 in Curling Irons

• EXTRA-LONG styling surface allows more hair to come into contact with the longer barrel for quicker styling results and maximum curl retention.
  • Patent Pending ROTATING Cool Tip for faster curl wrapping.
  • For WAND use, simply wrap hair around the outside of the barrel and flipper to create beachy, wavy curls.

PULSE TECHNOLOGY® for Gets Hot…Stays Hot®performance. Fast heat-up and instant heat recovery.  Maintains constant, even heat while you style.

24k GOLD PLATED SURFACE provides even heat distribution and is ideal for all hair types.

• Rheostat Control Dial with variable heat settings up to 430°F
  • Patent pending Rotating Cool Tip for faster curl wrapping
  • Extra-long Barrel styles all hair lengths faster, especially long hair
  • Power Indicator Light
  • Extra-long Thumb Grip
  • Separate On / Off Switch (not shown)
  • Foldaway Safety Stand
  • Powerful Spring Clamp
  • Heat-resistant Mat to protect counter surface
  • 8 ft. Professional Swivel Cord
  • BONUS! Includes two extra easy-to-replace springs
  • One-year warranty

Hot Tools Professional Gold Extra Long Barrel Spring Curling Iron 1 1/2
Hot Tools Professional Gold Extra Long Barrel Spring Curling Iron 1 1/2"
Marissa B.
Purchased at Ulta Beauty as a Cyber Monday deal. This does run over $60 but worth every dollar! My hair runs well back the middle back and the curls turned out beautifully with ease. It has a rotating tip that stays cool, plus you can choose between using this as a curing iron or a wand. It heats quickly and even comes with a mat to protect whatever surface you’re placing it on! I plan on ordering the 1 1/4 inch soon!
Enisa F.
Brooklyn, NY
You can’t go wrong with a hot tools curling iron. I have them in two sizes. These are the only curling irons that I buy because I think they are reliable. They can be a bit pricey but they are worth it!
Ione B.
Kaneohe, HI
So got this curling iron and removed the clamp on it so I could use it as a curling wand and man oh man I love this thing! It gives me such seamless curls that turn into beach waves after I'm finished with my entire head of hair. I never liked the look of tight ringlet curls on me, but this curling iron gives you the waviest curls that are very in trend right now! Such a. Great purchase.
Maya N.
I have very long, somewhat thick hair and I absolutely love this curling iron. I use it more as a wand but I love how the curls turn out and I love that I can actually do one strand of hair at a time because all my hair actually fits on the wand. Perfect!
Kori K.
I always had cheapo drug store curling irons before I started buying these babies. I have fine hair that doesn't hold a curl at all. It still doesn't, but it does much better and longer with these than ever before. It's
Katy K.
N Little Rock, AR
This is a great product. It took me a little bit to figure out how to put it on the correct heat but after I did that I was able to use it when I wanted to curl my hair, which is not often. I would recommend to anyone with long hair
Trish S.
Atlanta, GA
Definitely gets the job done and lasts for years! I’ve always wanted to try higher end curling irons but don’t really have a reason to because this one works so well!
Rafa K.
This is my favorite curling iron! it warms up in the right way without damaging the hair. is easy to use and practical. I love the result that he leaves in my hair.
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
Love this brand so much. It keeps the curl in my fine thin hair and gives me amazing volume. You can't go wrong with this curling wand. I own it in every single size and am so amazed with it. This worked better then the ghd I bought and returned
Amber M.
Moscow, IA
Love the hot tools curling irons, they are some of the best I've tried and I've tried many different brands. Curls my hair well and lasts all day. Mine have adjustable heat settings, so I can adjust depending on the type of curl I want. I have the 1" and 1.5" and love both. Obviously, the 1.5" gives you bigger and looser curls, but both curling irons work great! You can usually find them for a decent price and they last a while as well.