BY HOT TOOLS #50 in Curling Irons

Hot Tools’ high heat 3-Barrel Waver (model 1175) quickly creates beautiful and luxurious waves in any hair type.
Working in small sections of hair, the user simply opens the clamp, slides the waver around the hair, and then
closes the clamp for several seconds. When the waver is removed from the section, a deep wave is formed which
can then be brushed or left in its new shape. It also includes a 24k gold-plated barrel, textured Soft-Grip™ finish
and high/low heat settings.

Hot Tools Professional Gold 3 Barrel Waver
  • "I just love this waver.works great with my hair every time I got on trips I take it everywhere with me." in 8 reviews
  • "If you plan on using this I definitely recommend having thinner hair or having layers in your thick hair." in 6 reviews
  • "I have long hair and wanted to try the mermaid waves, so I sat down, watched a few tutorials and picked the best one." in 5 reviews
  • "I've been wanting this since my hairstylist did perfect waves to my almost completely straight hair." in 5 reviews
Wendy M.
Cypress, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great tool. Hot Tools was my first "pro" tools. The quality is great and someone, somewhere has them on sale.
This 3 Barrel Waver its easy to use, I do find its a bit heavy, and on my long hair, it takes forever. I wish it came with different heating options. Overall, I love the brand and the quality!
Hanna A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine hair and this curling iron is perfection. I have tried so many irons and just have no luck with the texture of my hair. I use this iron at least once per week and I'm always super happy with my results. I hope this one never dies but if it does, I'll be in the market for the same one.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love wearing my hair wavy sometimes, and this is a great hair tool for it! My waves always come out great. I got mine at boston beauty, i know it wasn't cheap, but it definitely wasn't outrageously priced
Nicole M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this hair too! I've been trying to get my hands on one but everyone is sold out. I've used my friends a couple of times and love the outcome!!
Marcia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear the gold edition hot tools are amazing! They heat up so quick and last soooo long! I'm obsessed with the entire line
María José S.
Amo totalmente este producto. Un rizador demasiado bueno. Te deja los rulos perfectos muy profesionales.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand so much. It keeps the curl in my fine thin hair and gives me amazing volume. You can't go wrong with this curling wand. I own it in every single size and am so amazed with it. This worked better then the ghd I bought and returned
Karen D.
Gretna, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i wanted to like this product. After i saw a girl with the most gorgeous VS waves I had to go up to her and ask her what she uses, she said this iron so i immediately purchased it. Unfortunately i couldn't get my waves to look anywhere near as pretty as hers, they were wonky looking and just mismatched. I gave it several attempts, in the end i ended up returning it and went back to my hot tools 1 inch iron. i give it 2 stars because it was a fail for me, but obviously works great for others.
Kirstin C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so fun to use and gives you a spunky waved hairstyle! I bought this and it is really easy to use but I can only say I have used it a few times. I don't think it is versatile so you can only get one look with it. I wish there was more that you could do with it.
Krista L.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good waver especially for the price. I found it cheap at Walmart and really bought it out of curiosity. I use it when I want a quick and easy hairstyle. It creates the perfect waves for that beachy look. I’ve been satisfied with this purchase.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Where can you buy this? online, in store?
Heather M.
Is this product easy to use ? or is it one that takes practice to achieve the look you want ?
Chloe C.
Toronto
Do you like this tool and is it good for medium to thick hair?
Katie W.
Brackenridge, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys like this? I'm thinkg about getting one I have a Hot Tools curling iron and I really like it!
Constance B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
what style curls does this product leave?