BY HOT TOOLS

Hot Tools’ high heat 3-Barrel Waver (model 1175) quickly creates beautiful and luxurious waves in any hair type.
Working in small sections of hair, the user simply opens the clamp, slides the waver around the hair, and then
closes the clamp for several seconds. When the waver is removed from the section, a deep wave is formed which
can then be brushed or left in its new shape. It also includes a 24k gold-plated barrel, textured Soft-Grip™ finish
and high/low heat settings.

Hot Tools Professional Gold 3 Barrel Waver
  • "I just love this waver.works great with my hair every time I got on trips I take it everywhere with me." in 8 reviews
  • "If you plan on using this I definitely recommend having thinner hair or having layers in your thick hair." in 6 reviews
  • "I've been wanting this since my hairstylist did perfect waves to my almost completely straight hair." in 5 reviews
  • "I have long hair and wanted to try the mermaid waves, so I sat down, watched a few tutorials and picked the best one." in 5 reviews
Melina R.
Riverside , CA
Thinking of buying my mom this curling iron because it’s honestly so great ! My friend let me barrow it last week and I fell in love ! After you curl your hair it leaves it shine and nice, not to mention it gives you beautiful bounce curls !
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
This is a pretty good waver especially for the price. I found it cheap at Walmart and really bought it out of curiosity. I use it when I want a quick and easy hairstyle. It creates the perfect waves for that beachy look. I’ve been satisfied with this purchase.
Stephanie L.
Las Vegas, NV
MY MOST FAVORITE HAIR TOOL EVER! Lol I can’t live without this here. I suffered from flat thinning hair and after using this it looks so curly and with tons of bounce
Brandi E.
austin texas
Love this brand so much. It keeps the curl in my fine thin hair and gives me amazing volume. You can't go wrong with this curling wand. I own it in every single size and am so amazed with it. This worked better then the ghd I bought and returned
Karen D.
Gretna, LA
i wanted to like this product. After i saw a girl with the most gorgeous VS waves I had to go up to her and ask her what she uses, she said this iron so i immediately purchased it. Unfortunately i couldn't get my waves to look anywhere near as pretty as hers, they were wonky looking and just mismatched. I gave it several attempts, in the end i ended up returning it and went back to my hot tools 1 inch iron. i give it 2 stars because it was a fail for me, but obviously works great for others.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
This curling waver tool is great for anyone with thin hair the barrels is lighter than others I've used. It doesn't pull your hair which is a plus, its easy and effortless. Just section off you hair and quickly create the wavy style by clamping the handle like you would a curling iron. Always use a heat protectant product like you would if using a flat iron, etc.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I had a mediocre experience with this three barrel curler. I have very long, thick, coarse hair so I struggle to make my hair do anything I want it to at times. This iron was rather expensive, so I was disappointed when it didn't seem to work on my hair. My hair did not hold the waves, almost as if it didn't get hot enough. I am sure this product works well for some, but it didn't for me. I will not purchase again.
Lenny &.
Denver
I kept watching youtube reviews about the curling iron and was excited when I was able to purchase it. However, unless you are familiar with a curling iron, this iron is heavy and I could not maneuver the iron like the tutorials. When I try to create different levels of curls, I always end up getting type of curl. I think I will stick with a wand or overnight curls.
Jen R.
I bought this from my hairstylist after she recommended it to me after seeing her use this to curl my hair. I truly loved the results of my hair after using this product! I've had this for 9 years now and it still works! If you are looking to achieve a full and voluminous curls, this will help you achieve that! It heats up quick and is easy to use!
Kylee H.
Hudsonville, MI
I have had this Hot Tools curling iron for YEARS and it curls my hair just as it did in the beginning. I curl my hair about once a week so it has got a TON of use. I am so impressed by the fact the thing just keeps on doing its job. I would recommend to others and if I have to replace my curling iron, I will replace it with another Hot Tools product.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Where can you buy this? online, in store?
Heather M.
Is this product easy to use ? or is it one that takes practice to achieve the look you want ?
Katie W.
Brackenridge, PA
Do you guys like this? I'm thinkg about getting one I have a Hot Tools curling iron and I really like it!
Chloe C.
Toronto
Do you like this tool and is it good for medium to thick hair?
Michelle N.