Hot Tools Professional Gold 1" Flipperless Curling Wand

BY HOT TOOLS

Creates spiral curls without damaging your tresses. The clipless barrel features a gold styling surface that provides even heat for quick styling with a smooth and frizz-free finish.

Hot Tools Professional Gold 1" Flipperless Curling Wand
Amanda O.
Port Crane, NY
Hot Tools is my go to for styling tools anyway, but I’m in love with this wand. I almost wish I would’ve gotten a tapered one, but this one still does wonders for my hair. I have naturally curly and thick hair. I’m in the middle in the picture and my hair held the curls from this iron all night in a sweaty bar, so I’m impressed and will definitely buy a wand from Hot Tools again
Ashley B.
I got this free with the purchase of my ionic blow dryer and I love it 10x more than the tapered one I had purchased before. This shape works wonders on my straight hair! #hottools #ulta #freegift #influenster
Nicole L.
North Bergen, NJ
Hot tools is the only curling wand that will get a curl to stay in my soft hair! Even on freshly washed hair with no texture it stays! And no it does not fry my hair like other brands would! I love this brand for everything they offer not just the curling wands!
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
I have never been one to choose "drug store" brands over the more luxurious brands. I had received this curling wand for free when I bought my Hot tools hair dryer ( also another amazing product) (gradient black-to-red looking one) I recently had bought a GHD curling iron and I returned it after realizing this iron was even better for 1/4 the price tag.  I have a lob & it's always been impossible to curl my hair and this helps not only make my curls last but its easy and fast to do so.
Olivia S.
I have been using Hot Tools gold curling irons for over 15 years. I have tried higher end ones, ceramic, tourmaline, ionic, you name it, but i always come back to hot tools. They heat up fast, and always get the job done right. I use this to achieve different styles depending on the way you wrap the hair around the wand
Rabia H.
Villa park , IL
Love this hair curler! It heats up really fast and the curls stay for a long time. I have really straight silky hair and it's very hard for my hair to retain curls without product but these curls stay! I used a little hairspray afterward and the curls don't budge. It's gives the bari nice big curls for a really good price!
Krystyna S.
I've had my curling wand for about 6 years and recently it exploded and caught on fire. I would never buy this product again. I have several of their wands and irons but I will always purchase elsewhere from now on.
Shelby T.
Tonawanda , NY
I love my curling wand!!! Every now and then I use a curling Iron if I'm looking for a different size curl but my wand is all that will give my hair waves/curls that hold. I've had my wand for two years and it's still good as new. Definitely worth the purchase.
Angie F.
I love love hot tools for there hair devices there not so expensive and are good quality for them also heats up pretty fast doesn't take that long at all if you go to Ulta they usually have good deals I got 2 for the price of one 😻
Lindsey J.
Chillicothe
I love this curling iron. Hot tools is my favorite brand and everything they make is amazing. Very inexpensive and normally your local beauty supply shop with run amazing deals and throw in something extra with it. Its awesome and I recommend giving it a try.