Hot Tools Professional Flat Iron 1 Inch

by Hot Tools

Buy Hot Tools Flat Irons - Hot Tools Professional Flat Iron: Fast heat up and instant heat recovery Gets HotStays HOT performance with fast heatup Variable heat settings for all hair types up to 430 degrees Less than 1 minute-heat-up 1 plates straighten hair of any length Creates glossy shine in any type or texture of hair Gold plates eliminate damaging hot spots Snag-free styling and even heat distribution Rounded plate edges to curl hair under or flip it out On/off switch 8 ft. professional ro

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hot Tools Professional Flat Iron 1 Inch!
Hot Tools Professional Flat Iron 1 Inch uploaded by Gina S.
Great brand. Purchased direct from Salon Centric or Cosmo Prof- can’t remember. Flexible heat settings. Excellent for flat iron curls.
Ft Montgomery, NY
I love my hot tools straightener. It works really well, doesn’t dry my hair out or create too much heat damage, and it has lasted me a long time. I think I paid about $100 and it was well worth it! I think in the future I need a wider model since my hair is so thick it takes me forever to straighten!
Medford, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve owned this for over a year and I love it. I have wavy frizzy hair and it calms it down and flattens it so easily
Spring, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
It’s really nice, buy it take forever to straighten my hair and mostly sense my hair is wavy, but after all it gets it job done.
Cleveland, OH
Was ok. Didn't really straighten my hair the first time going over it like my chis but it did the job
I love this straightener. It makes my hair sleek and straight. It's the first nice straightener I've had. I can't think of any way to improve it. It works perfectly for me.
Indianapolis, IN
i absolutely love my hot tools straightener! i originally got it because i got extensions and i needed a straightener that i could control temperature on. i ended up really loving this one even after taking my extensions out. i use this every time i straighten or curl my hair.
Kawkawlin, MI
One of the best hair straighteners! I had this one and 1 and 1/4. This one got broke but it had a digital temperature reading and got hot quick. One pass and the hair was pin straight. All others don’t compare.
Glenmora, LA
This flat iron is my favorite so far. It leaves you me hair silky smooth and glides right down the strands! I also use this for making beach waves or loose curls. I would buy this product again in a heartbeat.
Adrian, MI
Only flat iron that was worked on my wavy hair and quickly at that. My hair remained straight all day without feeling fried.

Looking for your answer?