BY HOT TOOLS

Buy Hot Tools Flat Irons - Hot Tools Professional Flat Iron: Fast heat up and instant heat recovery Gets HotStays HOT performance with fast heatup Variable heat settings for all hair types up to 430 degrees Less than 1 minute-heat-up 1 plates straighten hair of any length Creates glossy shine in any type or texture of hair Gold plates eliminate damaging hot spots Snag-free styling and even heat distribution Rounded plate edges to curl hair under or flip it out On/off switch 8 ft. professional ro see more...

Katy K.
North Little Rock
I love this flat iron! It is the best one I have ever had. It keeps its heat and does a great job with my naturally curly hair. It is very pricey but is well worth the money. I would recommend to anyone.
liz 🍒.
Purchase , NY
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. This is my current flat iron that I use and I’m rarely disappointed by the outcome. I use with a heat protectant and a straightening spray and that tends to get the job done. Best to use on freshly washed hair. Makes my hair look very smooth and sleek!
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
This flat iron was an all time Favorite of mines when I was relaxed. I used this Hot Tools flat iron almost everyday! I got it from Walmart i believe or my local beauty supply store and if I wasn't staying away from heat right now I would definitely be using this or repurchasing another!
Melissa Y.
Killeen, TX
Gave this a try when I purchased form ultra and it was good for the price. It doesn't burn my hair nor leave nasty split ends. First time I ever used hot tools brand and I bought the curling iron too. Good brand!
Chantelle H.
Rush , KY
Hot tools styling tools are by far my favorite hair tools. I've had the curling wand and the straightener. The straightener I love and still use the wand I never used so gave it to a friend but she loves it!
Jackie M.
I have had this straightener for over 5 years and it's still going strong. I have super thick Asian hair and it still gets every crease back to straight. I have used it on short hair and long hair.
Shelby T.
Eugene , OR
I've had this flat iron for a few years now and it has been great! It doesn't pull my hair and is super smooth. I love this straightener because you can use it for curls or to straighten your hair. It's great.
Kaylee B.
The hot tools flat iron is really good! It straightens my hair quickly! My hair type is wavy and this flat iron is good for it. It is affordable for what it does! I bought mine at ulta a couple years ago.
Nicole D.
Bronx, NY
Greattttttttttt FLAT IROONN EVERRRR!!! This is great because when you straighten your hair once you don't have to straighter it again!!!
Rachel F.
This straightener was great to me. It lived a long life. But when it quit working and started sparking everywhere that was kinda scary