Hot Tools Professional Alligator Clip 3 Ct uploaded by Ashley B.Hot Tools Professional Alligator Clip 3 Ct uploaded by Carissa M.

BY HOT TOOLS

Professional Alligator Clip 3 Ct - Hot Tools Professional Alligator Clip 3 Ct. with teeth that grasps hair securely. - Professional Alligator Clip 3 Ct see more...

Ashley B.
Ventura, CA
These clips are a necessity for anyone with long hair! They really hold your hair in place to make styling easy! The length, teeth and angle of the clip help hold your hair without any additional clips or hair ties. Good for varying lengths and hair textures.
Chaunyce D.
I DID NOT purchase this brand but I brought a three pack of alligator clips(Diane brand) Friday (10/28) to hold sections of my hair in place while braiding it. The price was a little extreme $4 for three but I get them anyway. Soon as I opened the bag one broke. I was able to work with two but then this morning (10/30) the second one broke in my head. Overall I blame my self for not getting the ones I wanted from sephora. BUT! They do and amazing job of holding my super thick hair in place with no fly aways. My only issue was that mine were jank
Carissa M.
These are amazing! I use these when blow drying or flat ironing my hair, or when I want to pull it away from my face for makeup application. They clip in and stay put! I've tried lots of clips and usually they slide right out as I'm working but these hold the hair in place until I am ready to let it down!
Tami W.
Love my alligator clips. Essential part of my daily hair regimen. Holds the hair back and keeps it back.
Sara V.
Las Vegas , NV
I was wondering how good were this? Do they grip the hair firmly? I have a lot of hair and very long, I'm looking for something that will grip my hair firmly while styling my hair with hot tools.