BY HOT TOOLS

Exclusive, patented Direct Ionic Technology for injects a high volume of ions into the airstream. depositing them directly onto hair to break apart water molecules for easier absorption and faster drying. Great for processing roller sets, chemical treatments, conditioning, finger waves, wigs and hair pieces. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ruth E.
I love, love, love this. I cannot go without an bonnet hair dryer as I love this the best when it comes to deep masks and conditioners. Overall great heat and very easy to handle, and it hasn't burned down like my previous Revlov drier; I highly recommend this.
Dalther R.
Me encnata esta producto porque es versátil, muy cómodo de usar, el secado es muy rápico, mis clientes lo adoran, soy maquillista y asesor de imagen y hago peinados a todos mis clientes luego de su maquillaje..  me encanta hacer peinados y trenzas y este producto es especial para ello.. es fabuloso, ayuda a retener la humedad, el cabello se mantiene brilloso y eso es espectacular! lo recomiendo a toda la comunidad, es muy fácil de usar..
Alisha L.
Garfield , NJ
I should have chosen the hard bonnet version. This one slipped often, was very hard to keep on my head and was way too noisy to use around my pets. I returned it after trying to use it twice.
Krystle L.
Sacramento, CA
Bought this dryer a couple weeks ago.So far it works surprisingly well. I have a very short hair cut so the bag is a bit loose on my head as I don't use curlers or other styling aids that may take up volume. However, the heat settings are very effective. In fact the highest setting tends to be too high and therefore I maintain the dryer on the medium setting. Otherwise, the dryer works very well and I have had no problems so far.
audrey a.
Norman, OK
it takes a very long time to dry your hair,not salon quality and it is noisy like a freight train but it does free up your hands to do your makeup or paint your nails. also, the bonnet portion will leave an indentation in your hair or skin depending on the placement so decide where you want the dent,lol.
Iliana T.
Brooklyn , NY
Love this. The convenience of doing my hair at home and this product doesn't take any space at all. I keep it in my closet and put it back when I'm using it.
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
Got my mom this dryer as a gift. She has nappy hair and she uses this dryer with rollers. She absolutely loves it!
rebecca h.
Lincoln, MT
This bonnet hair dryer is amazing for hot oil treatments. Very powerful and yet compact. I love this brand.
Morgan R.
This hair dryer is so cute. It is a great product and it is quick and easy to use. I love it