BY HOT TOOLS

Low EMF hard hat dryer with large bonnet will accommodates all roller sizes. Fold for compact storage see more...

Chandreya D.
Im not big on this hair dryer because of the flimsiness of it. I would recommend a dofferent kind if i could afford it at the moment as for now this doesnt do much for my 4c natural hair
Michelle G.
Hackensack, NJ
Love this hat dryer. Had one for so so so many years but broke down. This was so great to have will be investing in a new one soon. If u need a hair dryer this is it. Saves space as well
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
What I liked:
-I was really drawn to the price and I still feel that it a great value.
-It has two settings; the low is nice and cool and the high is warm but not too hot. I like this because I try to use as little heat as possible.
-It has a lot of holes in the hood so it drys your hair very quickly.
-It's not as loud as I thought it would be.

What I didn't like and might also bother other users:
-I don't use rollers, but for anyone who does, this hood might be a bit small.
-There aren't enough holes around the back so about 3/4 way through you have to turn around with your body facing the machine. That's ultimately my biggest dislike about the machine.
Joanita Y.
Haverhill, MA
This has worked well for us except when it stopped. I have 5 girls, myself and a son and husband with long hair. I don't always want to use a handheld dryer. This is absolutely fabulous to just sit under and dry to a crisp while drying your hair. Just kidding, it works well.
It just can't hold up to constant use.
Gabriella G.
Lawrence, MA
this product dries well but you have to be patient because if you have thick hair like me then you will have to be in the dryer for almost 2 hours. Please heat protection because this product will burn, however it does give a very voluminous look!!
brandy B.
charlotte, NC
This dryer is one I used back in the day and it still does the trick. I am a natural thus I tend to shy away from direct heat thus this dryer does the trick. I purchased it at Sally's Beauty and I was satisfied. I have since moved on to a rolling dyer but if in a crunch I would purchase this table top dryer again.
cindy f.
Brooklyn
This is the only hair dryer that I can fit big rollers. So so satisfied and long lasting. I have thick Coarse hair. I set my hair once a week with other dryers I last two hours in the dryer with these band I only last an hour
Panina G.
Decatur, GA
This is a great hair dryer. I got this as a gift and although I don't heat style my hair that often. It definitely comes in handy when I want to dry my hair quicker then air drying.
Jas. J.
As a kid I used to dread sitting under this dryer now that I'm an adult it's one of the best purchases me or my mother have ever made. The dryer my mom had bought is like 18 years old & still works with same burning heat as a salon dryer till this day. But when you're done drying your hair is flawless! This is really a great purchase!
Cindy A.
When I'm not blow drying my hair this is what I do. My hair is naturally curly but when I don't want to put a lot of heat to it from the blow dryer I usually just sit under this with some rolls on my hair. It does last longer than it would with a blow dryer but I get nice hair with a lot of volume.