Hot Tools Professional 1-1/2" Flat Iron And Curling Iron

BY HOT TOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hot Tools Professional 1-1/2" Flat Iron And Curling Iron
Anastasia B.
Anastasia B.
Ramona, CA
I honestly love this curling iron. I have very thick and stubborn hair but with this it cuts down on the time I spend curling it and its so easy to use I recommend it to anyone yo has difficult hair like mine
Melody M.
Melody M.
Hialeah, FL
This iron is amazing. I have frizzy hair and it left my hair shine and straight. I use it all the time to go out. You can buy it anywhere and it was really affordable. It is dummy proof for sure. Its amazing
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Let me start off saying that I love the hot tools brand period. But this curling iron is amahing! It's perfect for beachy waves. I have very thick hair and this curls my hair wonderfully.
Zoey G.
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA
I absolutely love The curling iron. I have thick hair so its harder to curl my hair. My favorite brand my favorite iron
Keena V.
Keena V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always one of my faves no matter what size.  They're long lasting (Ive had one of mine for well over 7 years - I have 3 different sizes) and get hot enough to curl my thick, coarse hair.  They're the only brand I trust when it comes to curling.  Another plus is that the cord is long enough to still move around. I have tried other hair appliances and can't even leave my counter to grab a hair product or something else.
Ana H.
Ana H.
Minnetonka, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hot Tools curling irons are no joke! I have never had one burn out on me, they seem to last forever. They are well worth the price and really, not even close to the most expensive options out there. I think they are well made and do a great job at holding a curl. They get suuuper hot but do have a dial for temperature monitoring and also have a little stand so you aren't laying it down flat on your surface. Love Hot Tools!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this curling iron in all sizes. It works great! I love that it has adjustable heat settings and I can use it as a wand or waver too. (Thank you youtube!) The only thing I don't like, is no matter what, I can smell the curling iron smell in my hair. I have tried adjusting heat setting and different heat protectors but it always has that smell.
Angel R.
Angel R.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently upgraded to a Hot Tools curling iron from my very old Conair. I like how you have more temperatures to work with and how fast this curling iron heats up! I found more ease of use with my Hot Tools iron than my Conair. Yes, they may be expensive, but at Ulta you can use your 20% off coupon whenever they have one available to use.
Jillian E.
Jillian E.
Every hair stylist I know has one of these on hand. I have used mine for 4 years and love it so much. It gives me the perfect beachy wave and because my hair is so long the thickness of the curling iron saves me so much time!
Brigitte R.
Brigitte R.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this at Ulta for a discount and have been using it for a while. I unscrewed the clamp part and removed it so it's more like a wand, which makes it easier to use. It should come with a glove so you don't burn yourself. Takes a few minutes to heat up, otherwise it's pretty decent.