Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 3/4

Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 3/4"

BY HOT TOOLS

Hot Shot Tools Pink Titanium Curling Iron has pulse technology so it gets hot. and stays hot!

Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 3/4
Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 3/4"
Buy on Amazon*
Aurelia M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Pink, Other more...
Where do I even begin? I got this iron two days ago. I used it for the first time last night. If I could give no stars I would. With the iron on the highest setting it took 30 seconds to even get a slight curl with a small strand of hair. It came with a glove to protect my hand from getting burned and it didn’t work. With the glove on I ended up burning my finger and now have a blister. After I burned my finger bad i jumped which caused me to burn my face. I now have a nasty burn on my face and finger and they hurt pretty bad. I’ll probably end up with a scar on my face. I am very very disappointed. I will post photos with the review later.
Jocelyn J.
I love this curling iron! It maintains its temperature the entire time and doesn't burn or damage my hair at all. I've had it for a few years and it is still going strong! I prefer smaller barrel curling irons and this one is so perfect for me. I'm even able to use it as a wand if I prefer!
Alyssa C.
West Jordan
Definitely my go to for any hairstyle. There are so many different ways to use it. I use it as I wand, I use it with the clamp, and I even use it as a straightener. The only thing is that the finish on both the handle and it's a rod have started to peel off and it looks a little dingy.
Courtney G.
Cullman, AL
I have always used hot tools curling irons for work as a hair stylist. Because I use it literally every day on clients, I have to buy one once a year, but it's worth it. If you're using for personal use at home it will last years! The iron gets hot and hold curl well.
Taylor H.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought this so long ago I can't even remember how long I've had it and it still works like a charm. Gets just hot enough for me to touch up my curls and go. I have even curled my hair from straight with this and both ways work great.
Tiffaney V.
These things last For. Ev. Ver! They always produce the perfect curl and I use them on myself and my clients all of the time! Definitely worth it to get them in all sizes! Find on Amazon or from your hairstylist!!
Victoria K.
Naperville , IL
I have this one in green but they don't have it on here. It creates really pretty curls and you can even use this as a wand if you need it to be. My hair doesn't hold curls well but this is really nice for that!
Linda A.
This curling iron is amazing is so easy to use and gives you beautiful curls that last long and look perfect ive had mine for like 3 years now and is really affordable also they have a huge variety of products for everyone
Morgan S.
I've used this curling iron for the past couple of years and it's honestly my favorite. Whether I'm just running errands or going out for the night it provides me with any look I want to achieve.
Lindsey M.
Flemingsburg, KY
I do have this curling iron and I do enjoy it. When I had my extensions it was great and got me the right type of curl I was hoping for! Definitely one of my favorites plan on getting more when my hair get longer!
Krysten B.
Sandown, NH
Is this curling iron more damaging vs. a ceramic iron?