Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 3/4

Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 3/4"

BY HOT TOOLS

Hot Shot Tools Pink Titanium Curling Iron has pulse technology so it gets hot. and stays hot!

Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 3/4
Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 3/4"
Buy on Jet.com*
Aurelia M.
San Jose California
Review for: Pink, Other more...
Where do I even begin? I got this iron two days ago. I used it for the first time last night. If I could give no stars I would. With the iron on the highest setting it took 30 seconds to even get a slight curl with a small strand of hair. It came with a glove to protect my hand from getting burned and it didn’t work. With the glove on I ended up burning my finger and now have a blister. After I burned my finger bad i jumped which caused me to burn my face. I now have a nasty burn on my face and finger and they hurt pretty bad. I’ll probably end up with a scar on my face. I am very very disappointed. I will post photos with the review later.
Whiniffer F.
Madrid, Madrid
I bought this curling wand like almost three years ago and it's been my best friend ever since. First of all, I bought for like 20 dollars at a Marshall's without knowing that the brand was good or recognized, but it really surprised me after I looked it up on the web. It had never failed me ever since I got it and it's really easy to use, it even comes with a glove so you don't burn your fingers when you're using it. So thoughtful!!
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
I've had this curling iron for years. It's super affordable and I had my first one for around 4 years before it broke and I just replaced it. I absolutely love it. This curling iron forms my thick, course waves into shiny neat ringlets and I end up with a sexy tousled look. I definitely recommend giving this a try, especially at such a low price point!
Jocelyn J.
I love this curling iron! It maintains its temperature the entire time and doesn't burn or damage my hair at all. I've had it for a few years and it is still going strong! I prefer smaller barrel curling irons and this one is so perfect for me. I'm even able to use it as a wand if I prefer!
Alyssa C.
West Jordan
Definitely my go to for any hairstyle. There are so many different ways to use it. I use it as I wand, I use it with the clamp, and I even use it as a straightener. The only thing is that the finish on both the handle and it's a rod have started to peel off and it looks a little dingy.
Courtney G.
Cullman, AL
I have always used hot tools curling irons for work as a hair stylist. Because I use it literally every day on clients, I have to buy one once a year, but it's worth it. If you're using for personal use at home it will last years! The iron gets hot and hold curl well.
Taylor H.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought this so long ago I can't even remember how long I've had it and it still works like a charm. Gets just hot enough for me to touch up my curls and go. I have even curled my hair from straight with this and both ways work great.
Linda A.
This curling iron is amazing is so easy to use and gives you beautiful curls that last long and look perfect ive had mine for like 3 years now and is really affordable also they have a huge variety of products for everyone
Tera W.
Seeley Lake
I have This curling iron and it's the best. Been using it for 3 solid years and it's still going strong. Worth the splurge. I have thick long hair but it was shorter when purchased. Will be getting a bigger barrel next.
Renee P.
Saltillo, MS
Amazing curler! I scored this for 40% off at Ulta and couldn't be happier. Even at full price it would be a steal. Any heated tool has the chance of damaging your hair, but I haven't noticed any damage after using this tool.
Krysten B.
Sandown, NH
Is this curling iron more damaging vs. a ceramic iron?