Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 1 1/2Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 1 1/2Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 1 1/2
Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 1 1/2

Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 1 1/2"

BY HOT TOOLS

Titanium provides lightweight strength and durability under extreme temperatures. Ultra hard mirror smooth finish for snag free styling. Fast heat up. Rheostat control heats up to 450F with power indicator light.

Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 1 1/2
Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 1 1/2"
Buy on ULTA*
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
This does not hold the curl very well for me. It isn't easy to use and makes my hair very frizzy. I would not recommend. Doesn't get very hot either.
This is the basic curling iron and I love this. I usually go with big waves. This tool creates volumes waves with minimum labor. Everyone knows how tedious it is to get your hair curled but this makes the task a bit easier. It heats up fast and stays hot until the job is done. I had this for four years and it's still going strong. I got other sizes of curling irons from hot tools after using this. Hot tools is a reliable brand.
Erica W.
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
I have the purple one and I love it. Its easy to use for those of you who arent so great with curling your hais as I am. It gets really hot and makes lasting curls. I love hot tools and recommend to any beginner who is looking for a curling iron. Love it!
Brandie L.
Brandie L.
Saint Peters, MO
Love this curling iron. I am a big fan of natural looking waves in my hair and this hot tool makes it easy for me to achieve that look. It works great and the pink handle makes it better. The best place for me to get Hot Tools is from TJ Maxx or Marshalls. They always have great deals.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Nashville, TN
Love my curling iron! Hot Tools heat up fast and are super reliable even after years of use. The large barrel size is great for big, loose curls. I get asked all the time how I curl my hair and this is how! I'd definitely recommend Hot Tools for great, affordable products.
Patty P.
Patty P.
I will never ever ever use a different kind of Carl and iron and less this product goes out of stock I've had three total in my lifetime absolutely love it would recommend it to anyone anytime of the day I can curl my hair and it's it's perfect and it stays curled perfectly I love my curling iron
Makayla K.
Makayla K.
This makes a very lose wave and usually falls out at the end of the day. I try to hold my hair on it longer but I also don't want to burn my hair off. This does its job for one day but I like to stick to wands for a dramatic curl.
Grayson C.
Grayson C.
Camby, IN
I think if you have any hit type other than mine, this would work beautifully. I love hot tools, but I feel like the gold line is the best. This did not seem to hold or create a curl at all in my hair. I have fine, long, straight hair.
steph a.
steph a.
Monroe Twp, NJ
i love this curling iron. it gives you a good range of temperature and heats up quick. it is my favorite because of the curls it produces. you can make tight curls or beach waves with the same iron. i highly recommend.
sara e.
sara e.
Palm Harbor, FL
I love the size of this curling wand. It can be used as a wand or an iron and it will give you two types of curls. It heats up very fast and your curls will last all day! Highly effective and not overpriced!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Anaheim, CA
I've had a couple of the gold Hot Tools for a few years and looking for a new one... what's the difference between this one, the gold, and purple ones?
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
I saw this curling iron at Ulta and wanted to buy it but was hesitant because I have such stubborn hair... I can never get it to hold a curl even with products... I've heard this is a decent brand. Does anyone else with stubborn hair recommend this?