Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 1 1/2Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 1 1/2Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 1 1/2
Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 1 1/2

Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 1 1/2"

BY HOT TOOLS

Titanium provides lightweight strength and durability under extreme temperatures. Ultra hard mirror smooth finish for snag free styling. Fast heat up. Rheostat control heats up to 450F with power indicator light.

Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 1 1/2
Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 1 1/2"
Buy on ULTA*
Daisy F.
Los Fresnos, TX
I bought this hair wand in hopes of getting cute natural curls and in this case that didn’t happen. For some reason this wand didn’t work on my hair type. I have long straight hair and my curls would not get done. But for some reason my sister used this tool and her hair was curled.. idk what was going on but overall it wasn’t a good tool for me.
Alison R.
Fort wayne, IN
I have only used this curling iron a couple of times, and every time I usually end up fixing the curls with a different curling wand. Though some of my struggle with this iron is user error, the one thing I really don’t like is that it has only one heat setting. My curls fall quickly every time I try to use it!
Ashley M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this iron so much! It gives me the perfect beach waves that I’ve always wanted on my already curly hair. Only downside is that if I don’t use the clip I see creases in my hair. Hey fade after a while but it’s still not ideal.
PALOMA🕊💄 R.
The best curling iron, I’ve had mine for 4 years now and it works amazing Im scary ally thinking on buying another one with a bigger wand because I want more volume and my hair is longer. I would definitely buy this product again
Daniela C.
Houston
This is my favorite size because it works for sexy curls for people with long hair. Perfect size but the area for your hair is fairly short and the material kind of makes my hair frizzy. Would try tourmaline if I could
Tara K.
I purchased this curling iron last year and I’ve been quite pleased with it. I don’t like it quite as much as my old Conair curling iron because my hair is naturally very straight and hard to curl and it takes a specific type of iron to get the job done correctly so it stays all day. I’ve used this particular curling iron on others and it works great! Perfect 1 inch curl!
Molli M.
Ripley, WV
I have used hot tools for years. They are the longest lasting iron I’ve ever bought. They also get hot very quickly and I like how they come with extra springs so you can change them out when they get old instead of having to buy a new iron
Jennifer A.
Peoria, AZ
This is my go to when I want full curls! It’s easy to use and gets hot fast. The heat stays throughout my curling, which is great because I have a very thick head of hair.
This is the basic curling iron and I love this. I usually go with big waves. This tool creates volumes waves with minimum labor. Everyone knows how tedious it is to get your hair curled but this makes the task a bit easier. It heats up fast and stays hot until the job is done. I had this for four years and it's still going strong. I got other sizes of curling irons from hot tools after using this. Hot tools is a reliable brand.
Stephanie N.
Kansas City, MO
This is the curling iron I use when I want that wavy look. I love that it has a long too so I don't have to worry about burning my fingers. It gets really hot so I don't have it turned up high like I do with other curling iron brands, nor do I have to leave it in the hair long for it to do it's job. My curls stay in place for a long time as well. Great hair tool!
Lauren P.
Burbank, CA
I've had a couple of the gold Hot Tools for a few years and looking for a new one... what's the difference between this one, the gold, and purple ones?
Victoria T.
Santa Cruz, CA
I saw this curling iron at Ulta and wanted to buy it but was hesitant because I have such stubborn hair... I can never get it to hold a curl even with products... I've heard this is a decent brand. Does anyone else with stubborn hair recommend this?