Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 1Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 1Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 1
Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 1

Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 1"

BY HOT TOOLS

Hot Shot Tools Pink Titanium Curling Iron has pulse technology so it gets hot. and stays hot!

Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 1
Hot Tools Pink Titanium Spring Curling Iron 1"
Carly F.
Northville, MI
I’ve been using a one inch titanium curling iron for years now. I get a lot of compliments on my curls and how well they stay even though I have dark shiny/oily hair which typically doesn’t hold a good curl. It’s this iron! Titanium is the key!!!
Elizabeth H.
Shreveport, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this curling iron for years and I love it. It seems like curling irons are being replaced with curling wands, but I’m not planning on replacing this curling iron any time soon. I use it about once a week and I have bouncy curls for days!
Ashley M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
My go-to wand for beach waves. I bought this product on a whim in FL for a beach photoshoot and didn’t expect to fall in love with it as much as I did. Tamed curly, thick hair well!
Jessica V.
Monaca, PA
One of the best curling irons! I actually bought this for my mom and I ended up trying it out and loving it. I don’t always curl my hair but whenever I do, I use this iron. The curls actually stay for most of the day too, which was always a problem for me before.
Fernanda J.
Will give you a nice soft curl but I don’t believe it gets hot enough to actually keep it’s hold. I have used others that my hair lasts with so it’s not my hair it’s this curler that doesn’t work that great. My hair is straight after about 3 hours
Sarah E.
Bradenton, FL
I love love love this curling iron. I have had it for over 2 years and it still works great. It wasn’t too expensive when I initially purchased it and had held up great. I will definitely buy the same brand when I need to buy another curling iron.
Haley R.
Works great even in my thin, fine hair. The smell isn’t too bad but like any heated hair tool it does heat up the entire bathroom. Sometimes the curls even keep with no hairspray!
Katie H.
Pflugerville, TX
This is probably my favorite and easiest curling iron I've ever used. I don't have a problem with my hair sticking, it doesn't make my hair look "fried" when curled (I do use I heat primer though). But I just have zero issues with it! It heats up really fast and I love the auto shut off function. What girl has ever thought to herself while she's out, "did I turn off my curling iron? Oh crap! I hope I turned off the curling iron..". Then find yourself worrying about the curling iron burning the house down?! Don't lie.... so yeah auto turn off function is GREAT.
Angela C.
Fresno, CA
The best curling iron I've ever used. I want one in every size barrel. I was turned onto this brand by my hair dresser and she told me to just get it at Sally Beauty. I did and when my first one broke, I went back and bought the exact same one. You can adjust the temperature, which is perfect. And it gets SO hot!
Hailey W.
Colbert, WA
I LOVE hot tools. I love the pink on most all their products too. Theyre amazing quality for an affordable price. (pricier than drugstore brands but not crazy expensive) Hot tools will forever have my heart. They are amazing. The curling irons come in many sized that fit any ones taste. Amazing! I have several of them! Id give them 6 stars if i could!