BY HOT TOOLS

Beautiful Metallic Pink Finish Newly designed and engineered lightweight motor 5 Energy efficient without compromising heat or airflow 6 Direct Ion Technology 1 Multiple heaet speed combinations. br Separate switches allow total control of heat and airflow 2 Cool shot for setting the style 3 Attachments br Finger diffuser 10 Concentrator 11 Power indicator light 12 Hanging ring cord guard 7 8 ft. cord 8 ALCI safety plug 9 One-year warranty Reduces drying time, maximizes shine, and eliminates frizz while helping hair retain its essential natural moisture. Direct Ion Technology is the answer to the end of frizz and the beginning of smooth, silky manageable hair. With drying times up to 50% faster than non-ionic dryers, it s a perfect marriage of form and function. The Hot Tools Story - Hot Tools appliances have become the standard for profess see more...

Hadyn C.
Round Rock, TX
I have been using this hair dryer going on four years now. It's a great value and has held up completely. It is light, which is essential for giving yourself a blowout at home. It dries my hair fast without blasting me with too intense speed/heat. There are three speed & heat settings which I change up depending on the style.
Yosselin S.
Fresno, CA
I love this dryer defenetly dries all my hair and my hair is really thick and hard to dry especially by air drying 5 stars
Meagan M.
Berea, KY
Had this and used it forever before it burnt out and wouldn't work anymore, but i loved it amd would recommend it!
Andrea P.
Eden Prairie, MN
Love this dryer. It's quick and light weight. I have fine hair but a lot of it. It works great for my hair
jen s.
Mount Vernon, WA
This hairdryer is PERFECT for thick hair like mine it gets the job done well
Amber M.
Mesa, AZ
I received this hair dryer for Christmas a few years ago and I love it. It has multiple range setting and heat setting for your liking. My hair is long but thin so I don't need it on full blast and high heat to get a nice blowout at home.
Dylana V.
How long is the warranty on this product?