"Hot Tools NanoCeramic 1 1/4"" Digital Salon Flat Iron"

BY HOT TOOLS

"NanoCeramic 1 1/4"" Digital Salon Flat Iron - Hot Tools NanoCeramic 1 1/4"" Digital Salon Flat Iron features multi-directional floating plates for full hair contact and one-pass straightening. Rounded plate edges curl ends under or flip them out. Pulse technology for gets hot...stays hot performance. Fast heat-up and instant heat recovery. Maintains precise plate temperatures for uninterrupted heat.Nano Ceramic Micro-Shine Styling Surface:Ultra-smooth surface provides snag-free stylingMicro-Shine finish imparts incredible shine & produces frizz-free stylesFar-Infrared gentle heat minimizes damage, while protecting hairs integrityKey Features:2-Hour auto shut-offUniversal dual voltage - great for travelNano Ceramic micro-shine platesExtra-wide plates allow wider sections of hair to be styled fasterSeparate (+), (-) heat control buttons - Heats up to 450FSeparate On/Off buttonEasy-to-read LCD temperature display8 ft. professional swivel cordOne-year manufacturer's warranty(Model # HT7115F) - NanoCeramic 1 1/4"" Digital Salon Flat Iron" see more...

"Hot Tools NanoCeramic 1 1/4"" Digital Salon Flat Iron"
Buy on ULTA
Makaya C.
Lavalette , WV
This straighter is ahhhmazing. It straightened really good and didn’t break. My hair is thick and it works really good. I don’t remember where i bought it but i was satisfied. There isn’t a lot of room did improment.
Mary Y.
Freeland, MI
Best hair straightener I have ever used!!! Love the auto shut off, and love how quickly this heats up! Not rough on the hair, since you can determine how hot or cool you would want it to be. High recommend!
Ana M.
I love this hair straightener ive had it for over 3 years and still working perfect! I have boight cheaper brand straighteners but i like the quality of this one better so its worth the price!
Loli P.
I was recently given the Hot Tools Conditioning Vapor 1.25 Flat Iron + Mini Vapor treatment. This has been one of the best flat irons I have used. Easy to use. My hair doesn't feel dried out after using. Found at JCPenney online. Drawbacks-I am getting slight leakage from the treatment you add to it. Not sure how, maybe I fill up too much? Also, not sure where you buy the treatment separately, as this is the only addition you should add to the flat iron. Overall, this was a great gift.
Lauren K.
Been using this straightener for several months now and it's my very favorite! I use it primarily for putting waves in my hair and it does not pull on my hair at all! It heats up to 450 degree and does so super quickly!
Courtney P.
Fullerton, CA
Favorite flat iron because it works the best! I've had 2 Of these before and every time I remember why I love this product. My hair doesn't burn with it, there's settings to ensure that & it comes out looking smooth and straight! Highly
Recommend to others!
Amanda W.
This is one of my favorite flat irons! Ive been using hot tools brand for about 15 years now and I will continute to stay a loyal customer. Their products have never failed me and always hold up for years.
Osheryo D.
Sacramento , CA
Loved the larger flat surface. It heated up fast and straightened my super wavy, super curly hair. It was on sale and reasonable even at regular price.
Kelley W.
Savannah, GA
Works well. Gets the job done. My hair isn’t hard to tame or straighten but it is easy to use and leaves me hair very silky
Shelby R.
New Straitsville , OH
Love this product and brand!! I like that it has a lock on it to keep it closed and that it’s digital