Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron Extra Long Barrel 1

Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron Extra Long Barrel 1"-1 1/2"

BY HOT TOOLS

Want the perfect curl? Hot Tools® Nano Ceramic® Tapered Irons allow you to change your hairstyle without coloring or cutting your hair. The tapered ironsâ unique barrel design creates a variety of curls, waves, spirals, or volume. The irons are patented with Pulse Technology® for Gets Hotâ Stays Hot® performance â delivering fast heat-up to 450° F. Other professional features include a heat-resistant glove, extra long cool tip, multiple heat and settings, and one-year warranty.

Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron Extra Long Barrel 1
Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron Extra Long Barrel 1"-1 1/2"
Buy on JCPenney
Itza H.
This wand was very good for the most part, I had used it for a couple of weeks when it suddenly wouldn't turn on anymore. For the few times I got to use it, I really loved the way my hair would turn out. It gave it amazing volume and definition! Want to purchase again!
Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
This isn't the exact wand I have. I bought mine at Sally's and it was a promotion. You paid $20 for the wand and got a free paddle brush that matches. It's light pink and black. For the longest time(years) it was the only wand I would use. I love it!
Ashley M.
Greenfield , MA
These are good wands. I don't use this in-particular wand as much as I recently cut my hair, but it looks fantastic with med-long hair. It gives the Taylor-Swift spirals. The curls last and look flawless days later.
Lauren B.
Freeport, PA
Awesome product! The curls that this wand produces last for days! I never have a fear when I wrap my hair around the barrel. The video floating around the internet with the girls strand of hair is just too much. I never worried with this product. Great quality and totally worth the purchase!!
Jacquelin B.
Seattle, WA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS IRON! it gives me the sleek Victoria secret waves like nothing else can! Plus-with the right products they stay FOR DAYS! I purchased it at ulta on sale so it was only about $50! Talk about a steal of a deal!
Monica R.
Carlsbad, CA
I just got my hot tools curling iron and I love it! I like the one without the clamp better. Easy to use and it makes beautiful, more natural curls. I also like how you can adjust the temperature. Definitely recommend this one!
Cindy l.
This tool is easy to use and makes nice curls, it has different heat settings and and not heavy on the hand as a person who's not really good at doing hair is a plus , give my hair a different look with an easy style anyone can do.
Elizabeth P.
This wand is extraordinary!! It does exactly what you need it to do. I was definitely satisfied with this purchase I got it from Ulta. I have wavy hair so it works perfect it also holds my curls throughout the entire day.
Lauren W.
I love the shape of the barrel because I think it makes my curls look the best when I want something that gives a more tight curl affect. Personally I think it gives a loose feel at the roots and then more tight towards the ends of my hair which I love !
Candice S.
Maben , WV
As a hair dresser this is absolutely one of my favorite styling products to use when I work! I couldn't not go with out it. It works amazingly on any hair type what so ever and will hold for days!