Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron Extra Long Barrel 1

Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron Extra Long Barrel 1"-1 1/2"

BY HOT TOOLS

Want the perfect curl? Hot Tools® Nano Ceramic® Tapered Irons allow you to change your hairstyle without coloring or cutting your hair. The tapered ironsâ unique barrel design creates a variety of curls, waves, spirals, or volume. The irons are patented with Pulse Technology® for Gets Hotâ Stays Hot® performance â delivering fast heat-up to 450° F. Other professional features include a heat-resistant glove, extra long cool tip, multiple heat and settings, and one-year warranty.

Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron Extra Long Barrel 1
Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron Extra Long Barrel 1"-1 1/2"
Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
This isn't the exact wand I have. I bought mine at Sally's and it was a promotion. You paid $20 for the wand and got a free paddle brush that matches. It's light pink and black. For the longest time(years) it was the only wand I would use. I love it!
Lauren B.
Freeport, PA
Awesome product! The curls that this wand produces last for days! I never have a fear when I wrap my hair around the barrel. The video floating around the internet with the girls strand of hair is just too much. I never worried with this product. Great quality and totally worth the purchase!!
Jacquelin B.
Seattle, WA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS IRON! it gives me the sleek Victoria secret waves like nothing else can! Plus-with the right products they stay FOR DAYS! I purchased it at ulta on sale so it was only about $50! Talk about a steal of a deal!
Cindy l.
This tool is easy to use and makes nice curls, it has different heat settings and and not heavy on the hand as a person who's not really good at doing hair is a plus , give my hair a different look with an easy style anyone can do.
Elizabeth P.
This wand is extraordinary!! It does exactly what you need it to do. I was definitely satisfied with this purchase I got it from Ulta. I have wavy hair so it works perfect it also holds my curls throughout the entire day.
Candice S.
Maben , WV
As a hair dresser this is absolutely one of my favorite styling products to use when I work! I couldn't not go with out it. It works amazingly on any hair type what so ever and will hold for days!
Samantha S.
Covington , GA
I use this wand at home instead of on my clients because it gives me these perfectly messy curls and i love it so much! I rather use it at home so i dont burn myself in front of my clients! I love using hot tools products!
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Once I used this curling iron I could never go back to using a normal styled one! The tapered end gives the most beautiful curls! Perfect spirals or waves and it's super easy and quick!
Meagan W.
Florence, KY
Perfect for giving you those messy beach waves! I just recently started using this & I am definitely a big fan! Highly recommended! I actually have the 3/4" - 1" barrel because I have short hair
Tina L.
Grayslake, IL
Love, love, live this curling wand!! It is so easy to style my hair with and holds my curls all day long with minimum hair products. Even curls my friends "hard to curl" hair.