Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron Extra Long Barrel 1

Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron Extra Long Barrel 1"-1 1/2"

BY HOT TOOLS

Want the perfect curl? Hot Tools® Nano Ceramic® Tapered Irons allow you to change your hairstyle without coloring or cutting your hair. The tapered ironsâ unique barrel design creates a variety of curls, waves, spirals, or volume. The irons are patented with Pulse Technology® for Gets Hotâ Stays Hot® performance â delivering fast heat-up to 450° F. Other professional features include a heat-resistant glove, extra long cool tip, multiple heat and settings, and one-year warranty.

Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron Extra Long Barrel 1
Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron Extra Long Barrel 1"-1 1/2"
Buy on ULTA*
Itza H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wand was very good for the most part, I had used it for a couple of weeks when it suddenly wouldn't turn on anymore. For the few times I got to use it, I really loved the way my hair would turn out. It gave it amazing volume and definition! Want to purchase again!
Ashley M.
Greenfield , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are good wands. I don't use this in-particular wand as much as I recently cut my hair, but it looks fantastic with med-long hair. It gives the Taylor-Swift spirals. The curls last and look flawless days later.
Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't the exact wand I have. I bought mine at Sally's and it was a promotion. You paid $20 for the wand and got a free paddle brush that matches. It's light pink and black. For the longest time(years) it was the only wand I would use. I love it!
Lauren B.
Freeport, PA
Awesome product! The curls that this wand produces last for days! I never have a fear when I wrap my hair around the barrel. The video floating around the internet with the girls strand of hair is just too much. I never worried with this product. Great quality and totally worth the purchase!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product! It makes really pretty waves, but unfortunately my hair never keeps the wave for that long. No matter what I put in my hair to hold it. So although I love the curl, and I love the product, I don't use it often!
Jacquelin B.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS IRON! it gives me the sleek Victoria secret waves like nothing else can! Plus-with the right products they stay FOR DAYS! I purchased it at ulta on sale so it was only about $50! Talk about a steal of a deal!
Heidi S.
Dennison, OH
Love this curling wand. It gives me the curls I want that look effortless. I was highly satisfied and I purchased mine at cosmo prof in my hometown. It's my everyday go to curling iron and if it ever quits working I will repurchase
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this iron in the limited edition emerald and I love it! I have very thick, curly hair and I use this to attempt to tame it. I love the high heat setting and the fact that it heats up super quick. It's very easy to clean, too.
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got my hot tools curling iron and I love it! I like the one without the clamp better. Easy to use and it makes beautiful, more natural curls. I also like how you can adjust the temperature. Definitely recommend this one!
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This tool is easy to use and makes nice curls, it has different heat settings and and not heavy on the hand as a person who's not really good at doing hair is a plus , give my hair a different look with an easy style anyone can do.