Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Spring Curling Iron 3/4

Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Spring Curling Iron 3/4"

BY HOT TOOLS

HOT TOOLS black and white nano ceramic 3/4 inch curling iron. Ultra smooth, frizz free surface for easy styling. Patented pulse technology for gets hot, stays hot performance. Fast heat up and instant heat recovery. Nano ceramic technology is engineered to emit far infrared energy to seal the cuticle and eliminate frizz, leaving hair soft and shiny. This surface allows hair to glide effortlessly across the barrel.

Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Spring Curling Iron 3/4
Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Spring Curling Iron 3/4"
Buy on Amazon
Joanna T.
Charleston, Wv
I only have ever used hot tools and this is a perfect standard curling iron to have. Never disappointed with this brand
T. B.
Easy to use and light weight. Gave me quick curls in a snap. Would recommend for anyone in need of a new styling tool
Mary A.
College Station, TX
Absolutely amazing! Best hair curler I have ever owned! Have had it for several years and it's still going strong
Brittney M.
Oxnard, CA
Great curler i use it as a wond for perfect curls that last all day I highly recommend this won't be disappointed
launa d.
Review for: Black / White more...
My favorite curling iron. I use this religiously. It has held up well for three years. would highly suggest
Brizzy V.
Columbus, NM
most of the time i yse this one to curl my hair like my hair is really thin every hot tool can burn it
STRICTLY C.
Atlanta, GA
They just have everything right! I have always loved their curling tools and mine has lasted me years.
Chantel R.
Wesley Chapel , FL
My go to curling iron. I have two different sizes. I love hot tools. Especially for the price range.
Eloisa R.
Ceramic spring iron i love it works great for me i love it I highly recommend it heats up quick
Nicole H.
Ardmore, PA
Curls look BEAUTIFUL after using this. Very natural and shiny, I would definitely recommend.