Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Spring Curling Iron 3/4"

by Hot Tools

HOT TOOLS black and white nano ceramic 3/4 inch curling iron. Ultra smooth, frizz free surface for easy styling. Patented pulse technology for gets hot, stays hot performance. Fast heat up and instant heat recovery. Nano ceramic technology is engineered to emit far infrared energy to seal the cuticle and eliminate frizz, leaving hair soft and shiny. This surface allows hair to glide effortlessly across the barrel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Spring Curling Iron 3/4"!
Northridge, CA
Makes small curls. Like Shirley temple !! Totally good for summer . Makes it look pretty. I use it 2 times a week at least. Got it at target and it's great !!!
Miami, Florida
Este encrespador si hace los crespos mas perfectos y menos naturales, es perfecta para hacer peinado pero perso almente no me parece qie para un look diario
1,149 reviews
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it doesn’t make my hair frizz or dry!!!
Menifee, CA
Best hot tool. Big difference in my hair styles when I started using you this. Temperature stays true all the way and curls stay nice and tight.
Roy, UT
Love love love these curling irons. Many different curls can be achieved with just one iron. Affordable, long lasting, and heats up very quickly.
Hot Tools is just a good brand. Good quality and long lasting. I’ve had mine now for 2 years and still looks brand new and I use it weekly.
I love using this brand because it heats up lightning quick ! This is great for when I have a busier day and need to get my hair done
Brownsville, TX
Love the way my curls come out. Don't use it often now since i cut my hair short. My hair looks amazing with this curling iron
Boyertown, PA
i love the ceramic coating because it makes me feel like there is a layer of protection between my hair and the intense heat
Conway, SC
Does a great job curling my hair! I have very thick stubborn hair and it usually has a hard time curling and staying curled

Looking for your answer?