Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Spring Curling Iron 3/4

Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Spring Curling Iron 3/4"

BY HOT TOOLS

HOT TOOLS black and white nano ceramic 3/4 inch curling iron. Ultra smooth, frizz free surface for easy styling. Patented pulse technology for gets hot, stays hot performance. Fast heat up and instant heat recovery. Nano ceramic technology is engineered to emit far infrared energy to seal the cuticle and eliminate frizz, leaving hair soft and shiny. This surface allows hair to glide effortlessly across the barrel.

Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Spring Curling Iron 3/4
Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Spring Curling Iron 3/4"
Buy on Amazon
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Hot tools is a good curling iron. These aren't priced too bad, they get hot and really work great on your hair. They have a temperature that you control. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Heather K.
Kalamazoo, MI
I absolutely love this curling iron. I haven't cut my hair and almost 2 years so all my layers have evened out and I needed a thinner curling iron and this one was perfect! It curls my hair so perfectly and actually get a bit of shine when I'm completely done. I purchase this at Sally's Beauty Supply any number go wrong there. Definitely worth a try!
Taylor S.
Barstow, CA
i love this curling iron and this brand the past few times i've gotten one though they have broken so if anything it's a let down how they don't last very long and they break easy but other then that they are perfect
Katie P.
Fort Smith, AR
I love hot tools and their curling irons. They keep my hair from feeling dry after using them. They are a little expensive but it is honestly worth it. I bought mine at ultra when they were having a sale.
Shelby T.
The hot tools curling iron is my favorite for the price. They hold up pretty well it's very easy to achieve beach like curls in very little time. Definitely one of my favorite crawling around and I would purchase it again.
Heather F.
I love hot tools! They make great products at an affordable price. They perform far better than the competitors in their class. I would highly recommend this product.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Review for: Nano Ceramic more...
I am in love with all hot tools products! The Hot tools HTBW43 Nano Ceramic 3/4 inch curling iron is my absolute favorite ! It heats up extremely fast and stays hot! It is the perfect size for curls! Not too big and not too small! The ceramic design really helps protect your hair versus regular metal. I use heat on my hair every day so the ceramic design is very important for me! If you haven't tried the hot tools line then I highly suggest that you do! Trust me you will not regret it!
Haley J.
This has been my go to, favorite curling iron I've ever had.
I've purchased many curling irons in my days. Most brands did nothing to my hair and the curls fell quickly and wasn't even worth the price for the tool.
I have owned 3 of these. I have one in my bathroom at home, one packed in my travel bag as I get ready in different places a lot and always keep it on hand. And one in my drawer just in case I leave one somewhere or one we're to break (which I do not see happening as they are great quality)

I highly recommend this curling iron and just might go buy another one to keep in my friends house.
Ashley D.
Nashville, TN
I think overall this is a great curler. It heats up well and I love that it goes up to 425. However, it tends to bend at the handle when heated too much and clamped.
bobbi l.
I love this curler. It creates really tight long lasting curls. Hot tools is an amazing brand, even though the curlers have clips you can still use them as clippless wands.