Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Spring Curling Iron 1 1/4

Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Spring Curling Iron 1 1/4"

BY HOT TOOLS

HOT TOOLS nano ceramic curling iron has ultra smooth surface for frizz free styling. Its patented pulse technology and extra long cooling tips make it a perfect salon use styling tool.

Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Spring Curling Iron 1 1/4
Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Spring Curling Iron 1 1/4"
Sydney V.
Tallahassee, FL
This is the only curling iron I will ever use. I have owned one for years! It works the best, doesn’t fry my hair or make it smell burnt like some tools I have used. It makes my hair smooth and the curls last al day
Abigail C.
Windsor, CO
Review for: Nano Ceramic 1-1 Curling Patented Pulse Technology For Quick Heating, With Heavy Duty Nano Ceramic Barrel, And Rheostat Control Up To 430° F, With Extra Long Cool Tip, And Lightweight Ergonomic Handle, Bonus 2... more...
I had so much trouble with this curling iron! It’s possibly because of my hair type - very very fine - but no matter how high I turned up the heat, it simply would not curl my hair! My curls would fall out in five minutes. There was also a weird “drag” to the barrel and my hair didn’t glide through it. I would not recommend - at least not to my baby-haired friends.

I also wish it had an auto-shut-off feature.
Jasmine V.
Modesto, CA
It works okay. I really liked the look and barrel size. After using it a few times it doesn't seem to keep a curl I feel like it just waves my hair a bit because the curl falls out. This may be just because the barrel is big but I do have long hair. So it might vary with others on how it works with your own hair.
Jen B.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Black / White more...
This is the first Hot Tools product I have tried. This is a great curling iron! The spring clasp holds well. The ceramic plate helps my hair keep its shine and protect from frizz. I am very happy with the 1 1/4” size for natural looking waves and big curls. I would highly recommend!
Taylor S.
Hot Springs, AR
Great size for long beachy waves. My hair doesn't hold a curl for long but with hair spray it held almost all day. Did leave a smell to my hair. Thought it might be the ceramic because I normally use a gold Helen of Troy
Isabela N.
York, PA
Love love love love these curling irons. They give me such beautiful curls and they hold so well. Seriously Hot Tools is the go-to for curling irons. They are a great price, have great heat capabilities, and don't break easily.
Krystal H.
Roseville, CA
This has a great spring and holds the hair secure without leaving a dent. The coating doesn't chip or catch my hair. It leaves my hair shiny and soft. The size is perfect to style in ringlets or waves depending on the size of sections I use.
Lauren H.
Bloomington, MN
My favorite curling iron! It heats up quick and gives you perfect beachy waves. I will always use hot tool curling irons. They last forever and aren't a bad price either. I would recommend this brand and product.
Britnee B.
E Liverpool, OH
This baby is my everyday curling iron! Honestly my most favorite one ever I'd have to say. It heats up so nice and fast and I can curl my whole head in less than ten minutes with this and it really just never ever lets me down.
Elizabeth H.
Springfield , KY
My favorite curling iron. Heats up quickly and can be used to create a loose wavy look or tighter curls that will last all night. Love this iron and the price of it cannot be beat either.