Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Spring Curling Iron 1 1/2

Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Spring Curling Iron 1 1/2"

BY HOT TOOLS #79 in Curling Irons

HOT TOOLS nano ceramic spring curling iron increases ceramics effectiveness because increased surface areas of the active ingredients are exposed, so greater benefit effect is gained. Ceramic produces far infrared heat which is kinder to hair, seals the hair cuticle, and increases shine. Styles hair without damage heating it from the inside out.

Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Spring Curling Iron 1 1/2
Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Spring Curling Iron 1 1/2"
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
PROFESSIONAL COSMETOLOGIST HERE!!! This curling iron is my GO TO for big beautiful waves! You can literally find it at Sally’s beauty supply for under $40 and it will last a lifetime! It comes with an extra set of springs and a warranty. Had mine for over 4 years and have yet to use either!
Jordan T.
Summerville, SC
Always going to be a hairdressers go-to! My mom is a stylist so I was introduced to Hot Tools at a very young age and haven’t used anything else. The ceramic heats up quick and so does the clamp, giving your hair the heat all the way through for quicker styling.
Emily W.
I love hot tools products! This curling iron has lasted me years and I'm super satisfied with this product. It is affordable and feel luxurious. I use this curling iron probably two to three times a week to get lose curls which I love!
Kristin W.
I absolutely love this curling iron. Hot tools is the only kind of curling iron I will ever buy. It has a high heat setting and when you are done and ready to unplug it it cools down in no time!!! So you can pack it up and go.
Julie H.
Berlin, NJ
My HotTools curling iron is actually the rainbow one - I love it and I would never change the brand. I received it as a gift and I haven’t used anything since. Expensive but totally worth it.
Rebekah M.
Really great curling iron! When my hair was longer I used it just about everyday. Great on your hair and I love the heat adjustable settings. I’ve learned how to curl my hair faster than straightening it so this has been my best friend. I bought mine at ulta for a decent price. It’s not the cheapest but not the most expensive.
Cynthia W.
Bellevue , WA
I love my hot tools iron! It heats up very quickly and my curls hold all day. I recently cut my hair because it has been colored and damaged so I have cut down on heat styling as of late- after my hair grows out a little more, this will be an almost daily use product!
Katelyn M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This curling iron is pretty great. My hair holds curls for days when I use a wand but not this. I like to use this clip curling iron to create very loose beachy waves
Vlada L.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE this curling iron. It gives me big waves like a Victoria’s Secret model since the barrel is so big. Another pro to this Hot Tools curling iron is the extra long cord so I can step outside the bathroom for a sec when it gets too hot in there!
Ivonne C.
S Sioux City, NE
Very good quality curling iron. Leaves beautiful curls. Hard to get used to using on own hair at first but easy to get used to it. Have to be careful to not burn yourself. Curls lasts for a long time but still recommend to use hair spray to set. Would buy these tools again.